PDA

View Full Version : bfing - fenugreek - Low BP?

ted
July 13th 03, 02:23 PM
I know it's a very long shot but here goes..

I have always had average and little on the below average Blood
Pressure. I always read around 110/70 on my BP readings. Of late, I
noticed that it's even lower than that. Two weeks ago it was about
100/65. Today when I checked it is 97/60. It's the same apparatus that
I use to check my BP each time. I'd rather not have high BP but this
low is ok? I know it may not have anything to do with bfing or has it?
Anyone else noticed that their BP dropped? Prior to getting pregnant
it was 110/70 and during pg, the max I went was 128/78. I know
fenugreek has mild hypoglycemic effect but does it have any effect on
bp?

Sorry if it sounds ridiculous.

Maryilee
July 14th 03, 01:20 AM
>I always read around 110/70 on my BP readings. Of late, I
>noticed that it's even lower than that. Two weeks ago it was about
>100/65. Today when I checked it is 97/60.

Are you eating enough? I ask because once I had to fast for a work physical
(they were going to take some blood) and my bp by the time they got around to
doing the physical was only 92/58. My normal bp is about the same as your
normal. Also, fenugreek makes me pretty hypoglycemic.

Maryilee

Maggie's Christmas page
http://www.angelfire.com/vi/maggie/christmaspictures.html
Info on hereditary spherocytosis