PDA

View Full Version : Are you looking for Cute Baby and Children's Shoes?

Michelle
July 13th 03, 02:31 PM
You HAVE to see our cute infant shoes from trusted Minnetonka
Moccasins.<A HREF="http://www.storesonline.com/site/459791/page/97194">Minnetonka
Moccasins of Lakewood- Infant shoes and booties</A>
Cute rugged children's shoes .<A
HREF="http://www.storesonline.com/site/459791/page/97193">Minnetonka
Moccasins of Lakewood- Children's shoes and slippers</A>
Minnetonka Moccasins! FREE GIFT with every order! FREE SHIPPING on
orders over $50.00! - PLUS a COUPON for 5% off your first order.
Minnetonka Moccasins of Lakewood is the BEST place on the web to find
all your favorite Minnetonka Moccasins. Enter to win our free drawing.
Full Line of Footwear - Moccasins, Dress Shoes and Slippers for the
entire family. Short and tall leather boots. Leather and felt hats.
Wide and Narrow widths, and Extra Large sizes available. Infant's
MinniMocs, featuring cute designs. Minnetonka Moccasin products are
made of genuine leather, suede, moosehide, deerskin and sheepskin.
Secure online ordering. One stop footwear shopping. Satisfaction
Guaranteed. <A HREF="http://www.lakewoodmoccasins.com">Minnetonka
Moccasins of Lakewood</A>