PDA

View Full Version : Re: Us at 3 months! (Xposted)

Leslie
July 15th 03, 04:15 AM
That's wonderful, Laurie! How time flies. I remember you first being pregnant
with Jessica and here you are a mom of two!

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91), Jake (1/27/94), Teddy (2/15/95), and William (3/5/01)
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/onemoremakesfour/

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Laurie
July 15th 03, 04:40 AM
Leslie wrote in message >...
>That's wonderful, Laurie! How time flies. I remember you first being
pregnant
>with Jessica and here you are a mom of two!
>

>Leslie

I know, it's really amazing. I definitely don't feel like I'm done, so I can
imagine with the next baby that it will really make me feel sad to see the
baby days fly by! (The next will most likely be the last!)

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 27 months
and Christopher, 12 weeks

*This email address is now valid*

>Emily (2/4/91), Jake (1/27/94), Teddy (2/15/95), and William (3/5/01)
>http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/onemoremakesfour/
>
>"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
> ~ William Wordsworth

Leslie
July 17th 03, 03:03 AM
>I know, it's really amazing. I definitely don't feel like I'm done, so I can
>imagine with the next baby that it will really make me feel sad to see the
>baby days fly by! (The next will most likely be the last!)

I think it would be so hard to KNOW I was done. It would make everything so
melancholy, you know? Thinking about doing everything for the last time . . .
I hope I am not done, although my husband hopes we are! I was planning for
William to be the last, but he has been (and is) so delightful that it makes me
want another. I'm not in a hurry, though, because to me he is still such a
baby and I am enjoying him so much. I've already BTDT with having three
pre-schoolers in the house and don't want to go that way again! I want to wait
until he is four or even five.

Leslie

H Schinske
July 18th 03, 01:43 AM
wrote:

>I think it would be so hard to KNOW I was done. It would make everything so
>melancholy, you know? Thinking about doing everything for the last time . .
>.

I haven't found it so. I was holding a baby at church one time, and the mother
asked me if it made me want another, and I was able to say no, it made me wish
I was around babies more often, but absolutely I didn't want another of my own.
It just made me wish someone with a newborn would move in next door. :-)

It's really a nice feeling in its own way.

--Helen