PDA

View Full Version : Re: Us at 3 months! (Xposted)

Cheryl S.
July 15th 03, 02:34 PM
Laurie > wrote in message
.. .
> Christopher will be 3 months old on Wednesday (the 16th)!

Wow, how did that happen? ;-) Happy 3-month birthday Christopher!

> Things have gotten a lot better, finally. I'd say that right about 10
> weeks was the turning point.

I'm so glad to hear things are better for you. (And I will keep that 10
week mark in mind to help get myself through any rough spots ahead...)

> So, to sum things up, life is good. Stressful, for sure, but good
> stress. I love my little family. I love having a girl and a boy. I
> love seeing my husband be so gentle with the baby and tender
> with Jessica. I love the heads that turn when we're out to smile
> at and admire my beautiful family. Most of all, I love the fact
> that they're all mine and that we created this.

Awwwww, Laurie! <sniff> Where was the tearjerker warning in the
subject line? :-)
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 3 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

Laurie
July 15th 03, 08:13 PM
Cheryl S. wrote in message ...
>Laurie > wrote in message
.. .
>> Christopher will be 3 months old on Wednesday (the 16th)!
>
>Wow, how did that happen? ;-) Happy 3-month birthday Christopher!

I know, I can hardly believe it myself.

>> Things have gotten a lot better, finally. I'd say that right about 10
>> weeks was the turning point.
>
>I'm so glad to hear things are better for you. (And I will keep that 10
>week mark in mind to help get myself through any rough spots ahead...)

Yup, just remember that it DOES get better!

>> So, to sum things up, life is good. Stressful, for sure, but good
>> stress. I love my little family. I love having a girl and a boy. I
>> love seeing my husband be so gentle with the baby and tender
>> with Jessica. I love the heads that turn when we're out to smile
>> at and admire my beautiful family. Most of all, I love the fact
>> that they're all mine and that we created this.
>
>Awwwww, Laurie! <sniff> Where was the tearjerker warning in the
>subject line? :-)

<smile> I'll warn you next time!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 27 months