PDA

View Full Version : Re: Happy 4th Birthday, Niel!

Larry McMahan
July 16th 03, 12:55 AM
Truffles > writes:
: Happy 4th Birthday to Larry's Niel!

: I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

: --
: Brigitte aa #2145
: edd #3 February 15, 2004
: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joshuaandkaterina/

: "Readers are plentiful; thinkers are rare."
: ~ Harriet Martineau

Thanks, Bridgett. I'm suprosed anyone on the ng remembered
his b'day. He is still nursing strong. I think he is tyring
to beat his sister. :-)

Larry

jennifer
July 16th 03, 03:58 AM
>Thanks, Bridgett. I'm suprosed anyone on the ng remembered
>his b'day. He is still nursing strong. I think he is tyring
>to beat his sister. :-)

Oh, bless his little heart! I hope he had a wonderful day. =)

jennifer
"Necromancer with a chaser of werewolf; a drink to make any vampire giddy."
Jean-Claude, Master Vampire
"I hugged you until you were not frozen anymore."
~Dana Scully to Fox Mulder