PDA

View Full Version : Re: FAO: Chookie

Chookie
July 16th 03, 01:43 PM
In article >,
(Leslie) wrote:

> My sister and I have a kind of pipe dream about creating a parenting
> magazine/newsletter that would be both AP and Christian but NOT
> fundamentalist.
> I see that you don't care for the parenting mags that are out there. IF we
> ever succeed with this idea, would you be interested in contributing
> something?

Sure! But there may be a few in that direction out there anyway. Have you
seen http://www.gentlemothering.com/ ? There is an article there by Elizabeth
Pantley (No-Cry Sleep Solution) and one by Rebecca Prewett (and anti-Ezzo name
I keep seeing).

I find it a touch gooey and sentimental, but there is plenty of good stuff on
the site. Tell me what you think.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990