PDA

View Full Version : cute breastfeeding ebay items

Paige
July 17th 03, 05:21 AM
Not sure if this was posted already, so i'll paste the link here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2334334787&category=15560

They are also selling other items that relate to breastfeeding.

Paige
--
'Fridge pickers wear bigger knickers.'
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/haileigh/

CY
July 17th 03, 08:07 AM
They have a whole website of cute stuff! You can see it at
http://www.naturalattachments.com
If I wasn't so broke right now I'd buy the whole store!!
"Paige" > wrote in message
.. .
> Not sure if this was posted already, so i'll paste the link here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2334334787&category=15560

> They are also selling other items that relate to breastfeeding.
>
> Paige
> --
> 'Fridge pickers wear bigger knickers.'
> http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/haileigh/

Shelby
July 17th 03, 12:59 PM
Most of their clothes only go up to size 18 months....ds is already in size
24 month tops :(

"CY" > wrote in message
> They have a whole website of cute stuff! You can see it at
> http://www.naturalattachments.com
> If I wasn't so broke right now I'd buy the whole store!!
> "Paige" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > Not sure if this was posted already, so i'll paste the link here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2334334787&category=15560

> > They are also selling other items that relate to breastfeeding.
> >
> > Paige
> > --
> > 'Fridge pickers wear bigger knickers.'
> > http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/haileigh/

July 17th 03, 03:53 PM
"Shelby" > wrote in message
.. .
> Most of their clothes only go up to size 18 months....ds is already in
size
> 24 month tops :(
>

> "CY" > wrote in message
> > They have a whole website of cute stuff! You can see it at
> > http://www.naturalattachments.com
> > If I wasn't so broke right now I'd buy the whole store!!
> > "Paige" > wrote in message
> > .. .
> > > Not sure if this was posted already, so i'll paste the link here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2334334787&category=15560

> > > They are also selling other items that relate to breastfeeding.
> > >
> > > Paige
> > > --
> > > 'Fridge pickers wear bigger knickers.'
> > > http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/haileigh/

not to mention my first two are already in adult large...
I would love big brother/sister t-shirts for them too... anyone know where I
can find them?
Edith
nak

Marnie
July 17th 03, 09:13 PM
"E" > wrote in message news:DLyRa.3956
> not to mention my first two are already in adult large...
> I would love big brother/sister t-shirts for them too... anyone know where
> can find them?

Lots of bigger sizes here for nurslings! And there's an adult-sizes shirt
you wouldn't have to me a mom to wear. Plus, the quality is excellent!
http://wavinbaby.com/index.htm
--
Marnie, who doesn't work there or anything, just a happy customer
--

Rob and Laura
July 18th 03, 12:26 AM

--
Laura
Mommy to Izabella Gertrude **Feb 10th, 2003**

"Paige" > wrote in message
.. .
> Not sure if this was posted already, so i'll paste the link here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2334334787&category=15560

> They are also selling other items that relate to breastfeeding.
>
> Paige
> --
> 'Fridge pickers wear bigger knickers.'
> http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/haileigh/

CY
July 18th 03, 08:08 AM
I second that. I bought a romper and the quality is excellent. No ironing
needed either <smile>
et...