PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of stopping

Clare L
July 17th 03, 02:10 PM
( I posted this a few days ago but it's not showing - guess it got lost
somewhere!)

Anyway....

I'm thinking about stopping BF DS when he gets to one year (a month and a
half away) for one reason and one reason only.
DS is allergic to milk to an extent that I can't consume anything with milk
in it. Milk products creep in to all sorts of things. And I miss cheese
sooooo much. I also a vegetarian and so going out to eat where I live and
finding something that is veggie and dairy free is a little tricky to say
the least.

Part of me says after a year and given my dietary restrictions, then
stopping BF is fair enough.
But the other part of me isn't so sure.

You lot have helped me so much in the past - I like some friendly input on
this issue.

Clare

--
Clare Lauwerys

Clare L
July 17th 03, 02:43 PM
Thanks Sue...have goggled and am reading !

--
Clare Lauwerys