PDA

View Full Version : Re: Us at 3 months! (Xposted)

Em
July 17th 03, 03:18 PM
"Laurie" > wrote in message
<snip>
> So, to sum things up, life is good. Stressful, for sure, but good stress.
> I love my little family. I love having a girl and a boy. I love seeing
my
> husband be so gentle with the baby and tender with Jessica. I love the
> heads that turn when we're out to smile at and admire my beautiful family.
> Most of all, I love the fact that they're all mine and that we created
> this.

Aww! Sweetness! Happy 3-month birthday to Christopher! Does it feel weird at
all to you to see the March edd's on this group now & think, "hey! Three
months ago *I* had a March edd!"?

Thanks for sharing your nice post :-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Belphoebe
July 17th 03, 05:02 PM
"Em" > wrote in message

> Aww! Sweetness! Happy 3-month birthday to Christopher! Does it feel weird
at
> all to you to see the March edd's on this group now & think, "hey! Three
> months ago *I* had a March edd!"?

Well, there seems to be something about March for my clan! My brother
became a Dad in March of last year, my DS was born March 8, '03, and I
recently learned that my DH's youngest brother is expecting a baby *next*
March. :)

Belphoebe

Em
July 17th 03, 07:00 PM
"Belphoebe" > wrote in message
> "Em" > wrote in message
> > Aww! Sweetness! Happy 3-month birthday to Christopher! Does it feel
weird
> at
> > all to you to see the March edd's on this group now & think, "hey! Three
> > months ago *I* had a March edd!"?
>
> Well, there seems to be something about March for my clan! My brother
> became a Dad in March of last year, my DS was born March 8, '03, and I
> recently learned that my DH's youngest brother is expecting a baby *next*
> March. :)

I've noticed that it seems like there are often "popular" months in
families. In my family-of-origin, it is March & May. In the extended family
including DH's family, it is July. We're "breaking out" by having a Sept.
(or Oct. I suppose) baby :-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Belphoebe
July 17th 03, 08:56 PM
"Em" > wrote in message
> "Belphoebe" > wrote in message
> > "Em" > wrote in message
> > > Aww! Sweetness! Happy 3-month birthday to Christopher! Does it feel
> weird
> > at
> > > all to you to see the March edd's on this group now & think, "hey!
Three
> > > months ago *I* had a March edd!"?
> >
> > Well, there seems to be something about March for my clan! My brother
> > became a Dad in March of last year, my DS was born March 8, '03, and I
> > recently learned that my DH's youngest brother is expecting a baby
*next*
> > March. :)
>
> I've noticed that it seems like there are often "popular" months in
> families. In my family-of-origin, it is March & May. In the extended
family
> including DH's family, it is July. We're "breaking out" by having a Sept.
> (or Oct. I suppose) baby :-)

Funny thing--my brother just called me this afternoon to let me know that
they're expecting their second baby. . . . . Due next March! :)

Belphoebe

Jacqui
July 17th 03, 09:12 PM
Em wibbled

> I've noticed that it seems like there are often "popular" months
> in families. In my family-of-origin, it is March & May. In the
> extended family including DH's family, it is July. We're "breaking
> out" by having a Sept. (or Oct. I suppose) baby :-)

Between 26 Aug and 15 Oct I have to deal with birthdays for: Dad,
brother's fiancee, my two brothers, MIL, Mum, DH, and two small
cousins. Between 15 Nov and 9 Jan there's three of my grandparents, one
of DH's grandparents, three cousins, my godson, my best friend, SIL,
FIL, three aunts, and two uncles. Within 9 days in May there's me and
DH's two brothers.

Small Clanger and other SIL are the only two July birthdays in all the
huge extended family on both sides (and that's assuming SC isn't
*allowed* to get as far as August - 1 August would be 41+6 and I'm
definitely being induced before that!), and SC will be the only "birth
member" of either family in July.

Jac

Melissa
July 18th 03, 06:27 PM
"Em" > wrote > > "Em"
> wrote in message
> I've noticed that it seems like there are often "popular" months in
> families. In my family-of-origin, it is March & May. In the extended
family
> including DH's family, it is July. We're "breaking out" by having a Sept.
> (or Oct. I suppose) baby :-)

It's funny that you mention that. DD, me and my father all have April
birthdays. Brother's fiancee (yipee!, they finally got engaged) is close,
with a March 30 birthday.
--
Melissa (in Los Angeles)
Mum to Elizabeth 4/13/03

Em
July 18th 03, 08:46 PM
"Belphoebe" > wrote in message
> "Em" > wrote in message
> > "Belphoebe" > wrote in message
> > > Well, there seems to be something about March for my clan! My brother
> > > became a Dad in March of last year, my DS was born March 8, '03, and I
> > > recently learned that my DH's youngest brother is expecting a baby
> *next*
> > > March. :)
> >
> > I've noticed that it seems like there are often "popular" months in
> > families. In my family-of-origin, it is March & May. In the extended
> family
> > including DH's family, it is July. We're "breaking out" by having a
Sept.
> > (or Oct. I suppose) baby :-)
>
> Funny thing--my brother just called me this afternoon to let me know that
> they're expecting their second baby. . . . . Due next March! :)

Too funny! Congrats to your bro :-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03