PDA

View Full Version : Re: Happy 2nd Birthday, Jamie! (and update on him!)

Barbara Williams
July 18th 03, 02:29 AM
In article >,
Truffles > wrote:

> Happy 2nd Birthday to Barbara's (Barbara Foster Williams) Jamie!
>
> I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

A belated thanks!

I haven't been reading here much lately, but Jamie is still nursing
(yay!). I'd say on average he nurses 5 or so times a day--usually first
thing in the morning, before/after nap, bedtime, and one or two other
times during the day. More if we're home and he's bored, of course.

He had his 2 year old WCV last Thursday. He weighed 25 lbs 4 oz and is
34 3/4 in tall--that's 25th percentile for weight and above 50th for
height, in case anyone's playing along at home. Not so bad for my 4 lb
9 oz baby! :)

Thanks so much for everyone's support the past 2 years. I don't think
we'd be here without all of you.

Photos are available at Jamie's website, as always.

http://pixel.citadel.org/jamie

--
Barbara, mommy to Jamie (5 July 2001)
See Jamie at http://pixel.citadel.org/jamie