PDA

View Full Version : Re: frozen bm?

Wayne Tarzwell
July 18th 03, 03:08 AM
Thank you :)
So I am ok.....I had some 15 ounces in the top freezer and I had still to
move them to the deep freezer....
Is 6 months the expiration for the deep freezer ones?

Thanks,

FayeC

"Larry McMahan" > wrote in message
> Wayne Tarzwell > writes:
> : How long does bm remain ok frozen and stored in the fridge top freezer?
>
> : Thanks,
>
> : FayeC
>
> I think the general recommendation is 3 mos.
>
> Larry

Rob and Laura
July 18th 03, 04:04 AM
6 Months is for a deep freezer.
I wish I had a storage going :( I feel so bad, I try to but cannot seem to
get enough to store.

--
Laura
Mommy to Izabella Gertrude **Feb 10th, 2003**

"Wayne Tarzwell" > wrote in message
.. .
> Thank you :)
> So I am ok.....I had some 15 ounces in the top freezer and I had still to
> move them to the deep freezer....
> Is 6 months the expiration for the deep freezer ones?
>
> Thanks,
>
> FayeC
>
> "Larry McMahan" > wrote in message
> > Wayne Tarzwell > writes:
> > : How long does bm remain ok frozen and stored in the fridge top
freezer?

> > : Thanks,
> >
> > : FayeC
> >
> > I think the general recommendation is 3 mos.
> >
> > Larry

Astromum
July 18th 03, 03:12 PM
Wayne Tarzwell wrote:
> How long does bm remain ok frozen and stored in the fridge top freezer?

I always used 3m as the maximum time. However, if you put it in the
back, as far away from the door as you can, it will probably last
longer. In a deep freezer you can keep it up to 6m.

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)