PDA

View Full Version : Re: Whittlestone

CY
July 18th 03, 08:27 AM
I have tried it. As a person who is a salesperson for breastpumps, and who
sees lots of mamas coming in to try pumps, YMMV on whether or not this pump
works for you. In general we find that women who have never pumped before
like this pump better and get better production that the PIS. However, if
you've used the PIS before with good results, you may not be able to get a
single drop from this one (which was what happened when I tried it). It
uses a completely different way of extracting the milk than the PIS (and
most others on the market) and the technology is still being perfected. If
you have the opportunity to try before you buy that would be the way to go
IMO (if you can find a bf supply store close by).

Good luck!

CY