PDA

View Full Version : He is finally doing it!!!

badgirl
July 18th 03, 04:04 PM
Nicolas, the sly little thing ;) has decided he likes to take steps
now. At almost 14 months he is finally actually walking instead of
taking those 2 or 3 wobbly steps between stuff to hang on to. He even
managed to stand up by himself without using something to pull up on
;)
Milestones like this make me want to cry *sniff* my little bandit is
getting to be a big bandit ;p Of course though, in the mornings when
he first wakes up and all he wants to do is cuddle and nurse he is
still my little bandit *wink*

--
Jen,

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/chgo_badgirl

Proud SAHM to Steven 7/24/89, Stephanie 6/5/91 and happily BF'ing
Nicolas 5/21/02
Mother is the word for God on the lips and in the hearts of all
children

Anne Robotti
July 18th 03, 04:33 PM
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:04:38 GMT, "badgirl"
> wrote:

>Nicolas, the sly little thing ;) has decided he likes to take steps
>now. At almost 14 months he is finally actually walking instead of
>taking those 2 or 3 wobbly steps between stuff to hang on to. He even
>managed to stand up by himself without using something to pull up on

Jen, did you know that Nicholas was born on the same day as Victoria?
5/21/02, I can't believe I never knew that!

Anne

A&G&K
July 19th 03, 10:38 AM
"badgirl" > wrote in message
et...
> Nicolas, the sly little thing ;) has decided he likes to take steps
> now. At almost 14 months he is finally actually walking instead of
> taking those 2 or 3 wobbly steps between stuff to hang on to. He even
> managed to stand up by himself without using something to pull up on
> ;)
> Milestones like this make me want to cry *sniff* my little bandit is
> getting to be a big bandit ;p Of course though, in the mornings when
> he first wakes up and all he wants to do is cuddle and nurse he is
> still my little bandit *wink*
>
> --
> Jen,
>
> http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/chgo_badgirl
>
> Proud SAHM to Steven 7/24/89, Stephanie 6/5/91 and happily BF'ing
> Nicolas 5/21/02
> Mother is the word for God on the lips and in the hearts of all
> children

What a great milestone. Its both exciting and bittersweet when you realise
that your little baby is growing up :)
Amanda