PDA

View Full Version : Re: nursing during pregnancy question

Lisa Besko
July 18th 03, 06:13 PM
I'm nursing while pg right now. I think http://www.askdrsears.com had
the best explination on this. My OB is fine with it as is our Family
Dr. The OB said the only concern is nutritional and that I may end up
nursing 2.

I will say it's not comfortable. My nipples really hurt durning nursing
sometimes. Of course just water hitting them from the shower head hurts
too. I just don't think my son is quite ready to quit and even if he
did I think he would start again when the next one comes along.

LB

--
Lisa L.W. Besko SCNC Voice : 517-432-4040
Systems Analyst SCNC E-mail :

Larry McMahan
July 18th 03, 07:47 PM
In a normal pregnancy nipple stimulation will not cause uterine contracitons
UNTIL you are ready to give birth. This is why it is now recognized that
sex is safe in a normal pregnancy. The situation is analogous.

Larry