PDA

View Full Version : My turn to gripe

Karen Askey
July 21st 03, 01:42 AM
I usually skip over the lamentations of "Woe is my, I started my period today."
Whaa, whaa, go tell someone who cares. :-/

But of course now that it has happened to ME, my whole attitude has changed.
DS is only 3 1/2 months! It really IS SO UNFAIR! :-)

I am guessing that AF returned b/c I don't pump as frequently as DS would nurse
if he were at the breast. I pump plenty and still nurse his older brother 2-3
times a day. However, I think I recall reading that it is not so much the
quantity but the frequency of nursing that helps keep AF at bay. I guess
pumping every 5-6 hours ain't gonna cut it as far as delaying AF.

Oh, well. Guess DH had better get that vasec. appt made soon if he truly wants
to keep us from having #3!

koa
Still nursing James, 02/06/01
EP'ing for Joey 04/02/03 (BCP)