PDA

View Full Version : has anyone seen this bf'ing doll?

DavesFatChick
July 21st 03, 07:20 AM
I stumbled across this entirely by accident. I can't believe it's taken
someone *this long* to come up with this idea.

http://www.naturalchild.org/shop/products/dolls/honeysuckles.html

Emma

**********************************

Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students.

Semper Gumby! - Always Flexible!

Emily Roysdon
July 21st 03, 10:41 PM
DavesFatChick wrote:
> I stumbled across this entirely by accident. I can't believe it's taken
> someone *this long* to come up with this idea.
>
> http://www.naturalchild.org/shop/products/dolls/honeysuckles.html

Yep, it's been on my "must buy when I have the money" list for years. I
also wanted to get Marianna, the doll that gives birth *and* has those
cool Velcro nipples.

Emily, whose kids find ways for regular dolls to give birth and nurse
anyway ;-)

Corinne
July 22nd 03, 01:22 AM
"DavesFatChick" > wrote in message
> I stumbled across this entirely by accident. I can't believe it's taken
> someone *this long* to come up with this idea.
>
> http://www.naturalchild.org/shop/products/dolls/honeysuckles.html
>

> Emma

> Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students.
>
> Semper Gumby! - Always Flexible!

http://www.attachmentscatalog.com/gifts/dolls.html

The Attachments Catalog has had one for a long time, called the "Mother
Nurture" doll....very cool!!

Corinne
--
"Since AP parents are accused of "spoiling" their children with
responsiveness, love, understanding, patience, positive interaction,