PDA

View Full Version : Follow up on getting back to breast

Emma
July 22nd 03, 01:13 AM
I posted a few days ago about a friend who was having trouble getting her
baby back to the breast after a bottle. I just thought I would let you all
know that after spending some time discussing and working on technique, we
got her baby latched, and they've been nursing successfully overnight and
this morning.

I am so pleased for her.

Thanks for your suggestions.

jake's mom
July 22nd 03, 01:25 AM
GREAT JOB!!! KEEP US POSTED!
ROBIN
"Emma" > wrote in message
> I posted a few days ago about a friend who was having trouble getting her
> baby back to the breast after a bottle. I just thought I would let you
all
> know that after spending some time discussing and working on technique, we
> got her baby latched, and they've been nursing successfully overnight and
> this morning.
>
> I am so pleased for her.
>
> Thanks for your suggestions.

Plissken
July 22nd 03, 03:01 AM
"Emma" > wrote in message
> I posted a few days ago about a friend who was having trouble getting her
> baby back to the breast after a bottle. I just thought I would let you
all
> know that after spending some time discussing and working on technique, we
> got her baby latched, and they've been nursing successfully overnight and
> this morning.
>
> I am so pleased for her.
>
> Thanks for your suggestions.

Yay! Good for her, and good for you for being such a helpful and supportive
friend!

Nadene

Iuil
July 22nd 03, 06:34 PM
"Emma" wrote
> I posted a few days ago about a friend who was having trouble getting her
> baby back to the breast after a bottle. I just thought I would let you
all
> know that after spending some time discussing and working on technique, we
> got her baby latched, and they've been nursing successfully overnight and
> this morning.

Yay. <Jean does a happy dance>

> I am so pleased for her.
>
> Thanks for your suggestions.

You're welcome.

Jean
--
"And he said:
Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of
Life's longing for itself. They come through you but not from you, and
though they are with you, yet they belong not to you." Khalil Gibran

Return address is unread. Replies to <firstnamelastname> @eircom.net.