ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   "Child support stuck in system" (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21370)

Zimm July 19th 04 09:35 AM

Oh, yeah another rant...

But are you an official member of the He-Man Woman Hater Club? Come on,
show us your card. : )

Zimm

frankjones wrote:
I declare myself, not Bob, to be the Alpha male on this board, and many of
my fraternity brothers agree. So does my dog and my two cats.

Mike July 19th 04 04:32 PM

"Child support stuck in system"

Child support stuck in system
Special Report: In the often-contentious world of child support, it's
not uncommon for one parent to tell the other that the child-support
check is "in the mail." Sometimes, it's just an excuse to put off a
nagging ex-spouse.
at http://www.washtimes.com/specialrepo...0901-6910r.htm

P.Fritz July 19th 04 04:38 PM

"Child support stuck in system"

Of course the states will never cough up the interest accumulated from
holding the money either.

om...

Don July 19th 04 04:53 PM

"Child support stuck in system"

"Mike" wrote in message
om...
Child support stuck in system
Special Report: In the often-contentious world of child support, it's
not uncommon for one parent to tell the other that the child-support
check is "in the mail." Sometimes, it's just an excuse to put off a
nagging ex-spouse.
at http://www.washtimes.com/specialrepo...0901-6910r.htm

Just another example why this has nothing to do with supporting children and
more to do with the state making a profit off of interest payments. If you
are going to be required to pay it should be direct without state
involvment.