ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Things to think of before you get married again.. (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=45133)

Phil October 5th 06 11:04 PM

Things to think of before you get married again..

"Gini" wrote in message

"Phil" wrote

"Gini" wrote

wrote

Deary, a vasectomy is cheaper than a month of child support. If
you
don't want to breed, don't have sex with a fertile woman,
==
And how is he to know when she is fertile?

He should follow her around with pen, pencil and a thermometer to
keep track of her periods and temperature.

==
Hehe--Cuz she can't count to 30, I guess.

Well, you know, math is hard ;)
Phil #3

Gini October 5th 06 11:45 PM

Things to think of before you get married again..

"Phil" wrote
"Gini" wrote
"Phil" wrote
"Gini" wrote
wrote
Deary, a vasectomy is cheaper than a month of child support. If you
don't want to breed, don't have sex with a fertile woman,
==
And how is he to know when she is fertile?

He should follow her around with pen, pencil and a thermometer to keep
track of her periods and temperature.

==
Hehe--Cuz she can't count to 30, I guess.

Well, you know, math is hard ;)

==
'specially for gurlz.

Ken Chaddock October 6th 06 01:38 AM

Things to think of before you get married again..

Werebat wrote:

Phil wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...

Dusty wrote:

The balance of power between male and female, father and mother, has
been
systematically destroyed in favor of female dominance at law. The
following
is a (short) list of female advantages over male.

1.. A married woman may legally abort her child without her husband's
permission. This underscores the materialistic view that the male is
merely
a sperm donor and that the child is not a person.

Any pregnant man can abort. A fetus is not a child.

And some men are forced to support his wife's child she created with
her lover. So what you're saying is that Scott Peterson didn't murder
his "unborn child"?
In man aborting, you are aware that mothers can absolve their
parenthood in a number of ways including abandoning the child after
birth, but the father does not have that right unless the mother
agrees... and you have no problem with it?

Any man can also abandon any child THAT HE GIVES BIRTH TO. So you see,
the system is equitable.

That's exactly like saying that any woman with a penis can be a Doctor
or Engineer or Chartered Accountant or CEO or Politician or Lawyer or
Firefighter or Police Officer or Member of the Military or get a
University Degree...
Of course, they wouldn't need that vital equipment to be a nurse or
primary school teacher or housewife or secretary or sales girl or typist
or stripper or prostitute... :-)

....Ken

Tracy October 6th 06 04:12 PM

"Gini" wrote in message

wrote

Deary, a vasectomy is cheaper than a month of child support. If you
don't want to breed, don't have sex with a fertile woman,

==
And how is he to know when she is fertile?

Isn't a vasectomy only cheaper than a month of child support if child
support is more than a vasecotmy? How much is a vasectomy?

A man can figure out when a woman is fertile by knowing her cycle. It
requires her sharing that information with him, but once the cycle is made
known it isn't hard to figure out when she is fertile during the month.
There is a small percentage of woman whose cycles are not consistant and
therefore using any type of method would fail.

Tracy

Tracy October 6th 06 04:14 PM

Things to think of before you get married again..

"Phil" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Gini" wrote in message

wrote

Deary, a vasectomy is cheaper than a month of child support. If you
don't want to breed, don't have sex with a fertile woman,

==
And how is he to know when she is fertile?

He should follow her around with pen, pencil and a thermometer to keep
track of her periods and temperature.
Nothing to it. :D

Reminds me of a co-worker of mine. Him and his wife are trying to have a
child together. She'll send him a page when the temperature & time is just
right. When hearing the page I'll laugh and tell him it's time to go home.
:)

Tracy

Andre Lieven October 6th 06 04:43 PM

"Tracy" ) writes:
"Gini" wrote in message

wrote

Deary, a vasectomy is cheaper than a month of child support. If you
don't want to breed, don't have sex with a fertile woman,

==
And how is he to know when she is fertile?

Isn't a vasectomy only cheaper than a month of child support if child
support is more than a vasecotmy? How much is a vasectomy?

How much is a tubal ligation ?

" Her body, her choice... HER *responsibility*. "

A man can figure out when a woman is fertile by knowing her cycle.

" Always blame the nearest man. " Feminist Handbook.

How about said women know their own cycles, and be responsible for not
having sex when they are fertile ?

It requires her sharing that information with him, but once the cycle is
made known it isn't hard to figure out when she is fertile during the
month.

Other than by HER, as you seem to want the man to be responsible FOR her.

That suggests that you view *women* as non sentient... And, irresponsible.

There is a small percentage of woman whose cycles are not consistant
and therefore using any type of method would fail.

Her keeping her legs closed has a 100% success rate. Oh wait, we can't
make looking after HER interests and HER body be HER responsibility,
because she is a woman...

Fools call that " equality ".

Andre

Fred October 6th 06 08:35 PM

Tracy wrote:
"Gini" wrote in message
wrote
Deary, a vasectomy is cheaper than a month of child support. If you
don't want to breed, don't have sex with a fertile woman,

==
And how is he to know when she is fertile?

Isn't a vasectomy only cheaper than a month of child support if child
support is more than a vasecotmy? How much is a vasectomy?

In the US, between $450 and $700. See
http://www.vasectomymedical.com/vasectomy-cost.html

A man can figure out when a woman is fertile by knowing her cycle. It
requires her sharing that information with him, but once the cycle is made
known it isn't hard to figure out when she is fertile during the month.
There is a small percentage of woman whose cycles are not consistant and
therefore using any type of method would fail.

And if she lies, what then? Can he sue for fraud?

Fred October 6th 06 08:56 PM

Andre Lieven wrote:
"Tracy" ) writes:
"Gini" wrote in message
wrote
Deary, a vasectomy is cheaper than a month of child support. If you
don't want to breed, don't have sex with a fertile woman,
==
And how is he to know when she is fertile?

Isn't a vasectomy only cheaper than a month of child support if child
support is more than a vasecotmy? How much is a vasectomy?

How much is a tubal ligation ?

Here's something interesting:

"The cost of vasectomy is typically 3 to 4 times less than the cost of
tubal ligation. Although prices vary, regionally, vasectomy costs
generally range from about two hundrend fifty to one thousand dollars,
while the cost of tubal ligation often begin at about one thousand
dollars and may go as high as twenty-five hundred dollars. The cost
difference is mainly due to the fact of where each procedure is
performed; an office procedure vs. a hospital procedure."

http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/ste...zhisorhe_3.htm

But it's not really about cost, is it?

It's about taking responsibility.

And let's face it, he's responsible for where his semen ends up, and in
this day and age, I don't think it's reasonable for him to say that he
didn't know *all* of the potential consequences of his actions. So
here's a question:

How much is a condom?

Tracy October 6th 06 10:34 PM

Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Andre Lieven wrote:
"Tracy" ) writes:
"Gini" wrote in message
[...]

14.5 years ago mine cost $750, which was covered by insurance.

Tracy

Tracy October 6th 06 10:47 PM

"Gini" wrote in message news:cWfVg.34$We.13@trndny08...

"Phil" wrote
"Gini" wrote
"Phil" wrote
"Gini" wrote
wrote
Deary, a vasectomy is cheaper than a month of child support. If you
don't want to breed, don't have sex with a fertile woman,
==
And how is he to know when she is fertile?

He should follow her around with pen, pencil and a thermometer to keep
track of her periods and temperature.
==
Hehe--Cuz she can't count to 30, I guess.

Okay, I've got to ask - why '30'? If I used '30' for my cycle I would have
ended up having a dozen children! :)

Mine is easy. It is exactly 3 weeks plus 3 days from the last day to the
next start. They always last exactly 5 days. I always start within two
hours from the last start too. I can almost set a clock by my cycle.

Now a smart man would keep track of the full moom. Since I track my cycle
on the calendar, he will have the ability to figure out when we'd have a
wild night and when we wouldn't. :)

Tracy