ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Aw, the poor dear! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=56385)

Werebat October 5th 07 09:01 PM

Aw, the poor dear!

I have to agree with the record companies on this one -- what do you
want to bet this single mother had gotten so used to getting her way in
court no matter what that she couldn't fathom losing this case either?

"She was in tears. She's devastated," Thomas' attorney, Brian Toder,
told The Associated Press. "This is a girl that lives from paycheck to
paycheck, and now all of a sudden she could get a quarter of her
paycheck garnished for the rest of her life."

Aww, the poor dear! A QUARTER of her paycheck? How could ANYONE DEAL
with that?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071005/...nloading_music

- Ron ^*^

DB October 6th 07 06:36 AM

Aw, the poor dear!

"Werebat" wrote in

"She was in tears. She's devastated," Thomas' attorney, Brian Toder, told
The Associated Press. "This is a girl that lives from paycheck to
paycheck, and now all of a sudden she could get a quarter of her paycheck
garnished for the rest of her life."

IN America, there is laws to garnish a quarter of a person's paycheck who
live from paycheck to paycheck so that others may live comfortably.

Shadow36 October 6th 07 02:30 PM

Aw, the poor dear!

"DB" wrote in message
. net...

"Werebat" wrote in

"She was in tears. She's devastated," Thomas' attorney, Brian Toder, told
The Associated Press. "This is a girl that lives from paycheck to
paycheck, and now all of a sudden she could get a quarter of her paycheck
garnished for the rest of her life."

IN America, there is laws to garnish a quarter of a person's paycheck who
live from paycheck to paycheck so that others may live comfortably.

Paycheck to paycheck... I know that well... I saw in an article today that
she makes 36,000 a year. I'd love to make that much. I don't see how she's
making that much and has trouble. After the gubmint rapes me for the child
support, I'm left really struggling...

DB October 6th 07 05:49 PM

Aw, the poor dear!

"Shadow36" wrote in

IN America, there is laws to garnish a quarter of a person's paycheck who
live from paycheck to paycheck so that others may live comfortably.

Paycheck to paycheck... I know that well... I saw in an article today that
she makes 36,000 a year. I'd love to make that much. I don't see how she's
making that much and has trouble.

With all the tax breaks and the bonus money from you, she lives a pretty
sweet life!

After the gubmint rapes me for the child support, I'm left really
struggling...

Wasn't it the intent of the constitution to limit the power of the
government and keep it from ruling people's lives instead of serving the
people. Where does it say that only some of the people have equal
opportunity?

Werebat October 7th 07 08:52 AM

Aw, the poor dear!

DB wrote:
"Shadow36" wrote in

IN America, there is laws to garnish a quarter of a person's paycheck who
live from paycheck to paycheck so that others may live comfortably.

Paycheck to paycheck... I know that well... I saw in an article today that
she makes 36,000 a year. I'd love to make that much. I don't see how she's
making that much and has trouble.

With all the tax breaks and the bonus money from you, she lives a pretty
sweet life!

After the gubmint rapes me for the child support, I'm left really
struggling...

Wasn't it the intent of the constitution to limit the power of the
government and keep it from ruling people's lives instead of serving the
people. Where does it say that only some of the people have equal
opportunity?

Some of the people appear to be more "equal" than others...

- Ron ^*^