ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Independence Day - in more ways than one (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17928)

LoriMc July 4th 03 06:17 AM

Independence Day - in more ways than one

Not many holidays left. I promise will never decide to get married on a
holiday again, I think I learned my lesson..LOL

Lori Mc

Strontium wrote:
Wow, Lori :(

-
LoriMc stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

Strontium wrote:
I'd be ****ed. For my 'divorced' date to fall on a holiday. I'd
raise hell. I'd call congress. How dare they subject me to
remembering the end of my marriage on a national holiday

sick *******s.

Well get this:

First marriage took place on Christmas Eve, how stupid is that?

Legally separated on April Fools Day. :)

Divorce final on my oldest child's B-day. :(

I never seem to learn, 2nd marriage day after Thanksgiving.

Separated once again- May Day.

Divorced some time in November.....this time I made damn sure it
wasn't on my sons Birthday which is in Nov....

Lori Mc

Strontium July 4th 03 06:24 AM

Independence Day - in more ways than one

About time hehehe.

-
LoriMc stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

Not many holidays left. I promise will never decide to get married
on a holiday again, I think I learned my lesson..LOL

Lori Mc

Strontium wrote:
Wow, Lori :(

-

--
Strontium

"I thought I'd lost you, somewhere. But you were, never, really
ever there at all. And, I want to get free..."

Casey July 4th 03 07:26 AM

Independence Day - in more ways than one

Tracy said for all posterity...

I was hoping my was finalized on Valentines Day - darn... missed it by a
couple of weeks. :)

I only missed it by 4 days, actually. I was close!

Casey

I started with nothing. I still have most of it.

LoriMc July 4th 03 08:24 AM

Independence Day - in more ways than one

Takes some of us a bit longer to learn the hard way! :)

Lori Mc

Strontium wrote:
About time hehehe.

-
LoriMc stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

Not many holidays left. I promise will never decide to get married
on a holiday again, I think I learned my lesson..LOL

Lori Mc

Strontium wrote:
Wow, Lori :(

-

spurmsperm April 12th 11 09:20 AM

best information
I like this post

nila11 April 22nd 13 11:24 AM

I am form Pakistan and 14 august is our independence day.

mothers day sayings
cute mothers day sayings