ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GUESS WHAAAAAT! *grin* (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22733)

Not My Real Name September 15th 04 02:30 AM

GUESS WHAAAAAT! *grin*

How wonderful! Congratulations!!!

--
-Sara:)
Mommy to DD, 2 1/2

"Elfanie" wrote in message
I had to wait to make the announcement because our internet has been
down since last wednesday night (and the stupid cable guy couldn't
make it out here until tonight...*grumble*)

anyways...found out on Friday...

our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of May.
=) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least. The
kids are SO excited, it's really kind of funny.

Phew...glad I could finally let all of ya'll know!

=)

Stephanie Soderblom CLD CCCE CD(DONA) ICD
Mesa, AZ
Mommy to Mikael 5/9/95 - Kerstyn 8/6/99 - and Kevin 8/30/02
New baby due end of May 2004
Student Midwife
Birth Doula / Childbirth Educator / Pregnancy and Birth Photography

http://www.birthdiaries.com - Birth Story Diaries=REAL BIRTHS = REAL
PHOTOS

A&G&K&H September 15th 04 02:49 AM

:) Congrats
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Unadulterated Me September 15th 04 02:54 AM

Elfanie wrote:

I had to wait to make the announcement because our internet has been
down since last wednesday night (and the stupid cable guy couldn't
make it out here until tonight...*grumble*)

anyways...found out on Friday...

our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of May.
=) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least. The
kids are SO excited, it's really kind of funny.

Phew...glad I could finally let all of ya'll know!

Oh Stephanie I'm so thrilled for you! How exciting :-)
Who would of thought after all those years if IF you'd have all these
babies with out any assistance at all...well aside from your dh ;-)

Andrea

Vicky Bilaniuk September 15th 04 03:07 AM

Elfanie wrote:
our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of May.
=) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least. The
kids are SO excited, it's really kind of funny.

Congrats to you and yours!!

Jamie Clark September 15th 04 03:07 AM

CONGRATS!
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://www.geocities.com/clarkadopt2004/

Kara H September 15th 04 03:09 AM

"Elfanie" wrote

our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of May.
=) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least. The
kids are SO excited, it's really kind of funny.

Congratulations!!!! I just wanted to let you know that you are really an
inspiration to me! I have thought about maybe going into nursing to become a
midwife if this med school thing doesn't work out. I also wanted to tell you
that I love your birth diaries site and I went to the page about you to see
how you were doing- you look INCREDIBLE! You should be so proud of your
accomplishments! You are truly gorgeous!

Anyway, congrats on the new little one and I can't wait to follow you
through your pregnancy!

-Kara.
(heheh I bet it could be counted for a lab or something for midwife school
:)

Christina September 15th 04 03:11 AM

"Elfanie" wrote

our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of

May.
=) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least.

The
kids are SO excited, it's really kind of funny.

Congratulations! Except...

New baby due end of May 2004

; )

congrats again : )

Christina, always with proofreading hat on
mom to DS, 2.75 yrs
and Version 2.0, edd late April 05

Hope September 15th 04 03:16 AM

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 01:23:24 GMT,
(Elfanie) wrote:

I had to wait to make the announcement because our internet has been
down since last wednesday night (and the stupid cable guy couldn't
make it out here until tonight...*grumble*)

anyways...found out on Friday...

our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of May.
=) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least. The
kids are SO excited, it's really kind of funny.

Phew...glad I could finally let all of ya'll know!

=)

Stephanie Soderblom CLD CCCE CD(DONA) ICD
Mesa, AZ
Mommy to Mikael 5/9/95 - Kerstyn 8/6/99 - and Kevin 8/30/02
New baby due end of May 2004
Student Midwife
Birth Doula / Childbirth Educator / Pregnancy and Birth Photography

http://www.birthdiaries.com - Birth Story Diaries=REAL BIRTHS = REAL PHOTOS

huge congrats Steph.

Hope

--
Riley 1993 c/s
Tara 2002 HBAC

laurie September 15th 04 03:24 AM

Wow, that's awesome news!! Congrats!!!
laurie
mommy to Jessica, 3 years
Christopher, 16.5 months

Nikki September 15th 04 03:24 AM

Elfanie wrote:

our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of May.
=) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least.

Yipppeeee! Congrats :-)
--
Nikki