ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   names question (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=14466)

Nick Theodorakis November 11th 03 02:16 AM

names question

On 10 Nov 2003 19:49:07 GMT, (KimandJuan) wrote:

http://www.parentsplace.com/pregnancy/babynames/finder

Here's another baby-naming site:

http://www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames/

Nick

PS ;-)

--
Nick Theodorakis

nicholas_theodorakis [at] urmc [dot] rochester [dot] edu

KimandJuan November 11th 03 02:16 AM

names question

I thought the same thing. But, Jett has a nice ring to it! -- i think that is
what John Travolta named his son... so you could be trendy also!;)

Good luck on the hunt. ~ we chose Aislyn's name because of the
meaning-----inspiration

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

FrisbeeŽ MCNGP November 11th 03 03:58 PM

names question

KimandJuan wrote:
http://www.parentsplace.com/pregnancy/babynames/finder

I got the following....
Jett ( Jethro), a 1-syllable boy's name of Hebrew origin, means:
Abundance; excellence.

And guarunteed to grajiate clean up through the sixth grade!

Ellie Mae, means: Lover of critters. Also, abundance in another way.

--
Fris "Unka Jed says 'Don't stop!'" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Andrea November 11th 03 06:37 PM

names question

Of course, I won't be willing to name my son Jethro, because of the
Bodine/Clampett
implications.

LOL! That's exactly what my thought was when I read it. I don't think there
are too many people in the US who wouldn't automatically think of the Beverly
Hillbillies when hearing the name Jethro. :)

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
3/22/00

Marten G November 15th 03 12:52 AM

names question

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:57:19 +0000, Middletree wrote
(in message ):

if I knew I wanted
to name my kid a name which means "princess", how would I go about finding
a list of possible names for that meaning?

For the record, I am looking for a boy name which is biblical or derived
from a bible name, and which means something along the lines of "abundant",
"fulfilled", or "overflowing".

I put 'abundant hebrew' into Google and the top site was exactly what you
want : www.babynameaddicts.com