--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004

Leanne January 25th 04 03:40 AM

The Baby Inside

I have been saying to my husband lately, that although I am excited to
meet the new'un, I will miss our intimate relationship inside ( where I
am still master ;) and as for getting back an uninteresting belly that
just lies there - bah to that !

I love & wait for every little movement/kick. It feels so right, I
don't want to go back to having a 'boring belly'. It's far more
interesting to have a special belly that can do tricks ;)

How do other girls feel about the loss of the magic belly ?

I'm actually getting sick of the kicking! lol he just doesnt stop, and the
kicks are either in my ribs or right down in the pelvis (feels so yuck)

I prefer the little rolls you can feel.. so cute!!

I want to meet him already! lol
I looked at the baby watch thing on my computer the other day and theres
only 12 weeks left! (eek) and only 9 weeks till i'm considered 'full term'

Ah well... its amazing how you can be so in love with someone that you
haven't really met yet.

Leanne
EDD: April 23rd 2004

Carol Ann January 25th 04 05:12 AM

The Baby Inside

:: I have been saying to my husband lately, that although I am excited to
:: meet the new'un, I will miss our intimate relationship inside ( where I
:: am still master ;) and as for getting back an uninteresting belly that
:: just lies there - bah to that !
::
:: I love & wait for every little movement/kick. It feels so right, I
:: don't want to go back to having a 'boring belly'. It's far more
:: interesting to have a special belly that can do tricks ;)
::
:: How do other girls feel about the loss of the magic belly ?

I'm thrilled about feeling the girl move when she does. Sometimes I will
sit and stare at my tummy and feel so excited when I see and feel it move.

This joy, however, is usually during the day. At nite, I've begun to feel
terribly uncomfortable. I find it difficult to breath and to just lie
comfortably.

So, I feel torn between wanting it to never end and hoping it doesn't get
any worse.

I still have 8 or so weeks to go. I have a feeling the discomfort is only
just beginning.

~Carol Ann

Naomi Rivkis January 25th 04 05:20 AM

The Baby Inside

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:54:53 +1100, wrote:

I have been saying to my husband lately, that although I am excited to
meet the new'un, I will miss our intimate relationship inside ( where I
am still master ;) and as for getting back an uninteresting belly that
just lies there - bah to that !

I love & wait for every little movement/kick. It feels so right, I
don't want to go back to having a 'boring belly'. It's far more
interesting to have a special belly that can do tricks ;)

How do other girls feel about the loss of the magic belly ?

For a while I felt that way. Now, at 35 weeks, I am way more than
ready to get my body back for myself. My back hurts all the time, I
can't get up from sitting or lying down without help, I can't reach my
feet to put my shoes on without great difficulty, and the belly
prevents me from lying or sitting comfortably in most positions. I'd
rather have a nice relationship with my baby that involves being able
to lie down comfortably, thanks!

Naomi
#1 EDD 2/28/04

January 25th 04 05:58 AM

The Baby Inside

says...

I'm actually getting sick of the kicking! lol he just doesnt stop, and the
kicks are either in my ribs or right down in the pelvis (feels so yuck)

I prefer the little rolls you can feel.. so cute!!

I want to meet him already! lol

I thought you were having a little girl, my mistake obviously ;)

My baby is head down and ready, so yes, the feet ( or something ) keeps
getting stuck in my ribs. Reminds me to sit up straight and not slouch
:)

I looked at the baby watch thing on my computer the other day and theres
only 12 weeks left! (eek) and only 9 weeks till i'm considered 'full term'

I put in my maternity leave last week - that was weird.

Ah well... its amazing how you can be so in love with someone that you
haven't really met yet.

I hope my bebe is as good on the outside ;)

--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004

January 25th 04 06:00 AM

The Baby Inside

says...

I still have 8 or so weeks to go. I have a feeling the discomfort is only
just beginning.

I said that the other night when I came home from work with my first
case of ENORMOUS pillow-feet. Horrid.

--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004

Kat January 25th 04 05:54 PM

The Baby Inside

wrote in message

I have been saying to my husband lately, that although I am excited to
meet the new'un, I will miss our intimate relationship inside ( where I
am still master ;) and as for getting back an uninteresting belly that
just lies there - bah to that !

I love & wait for every little movement/kick. It feels so right, I
don't want to go back to having a 'boring belly'. It's far more
interesting to have a special belly that can do tricks ;)

How do other girls feel about the loss of the magic belly ?

--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004

I love all the moves that the "little man" does. I have actually caught him
practice breathing a couple of times. That was something I never saw with
DD. He also likes to tickly my ribs and hips with his little hands, it's a
really different sensation:-) I am honestly going to miss the whole belly
thing...it could be my last time (although I am hoping to talk DH into #3 in
3-5 years:-)).
kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04 (6 days til EDD!!!)

Carol Ann January 25th 04 06:26 PM

The Baby Inside

::: I still have 8 or so weeks to go. I have a feeling the discomfort is
only
::: just beginning.
::
:: I said that the other night when I came home from work with my first
:: case of ENORMOUS pillow-feet. Horrid.
::
:: --
:: Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
:: EDD: 10-Apr-2004

My legs look like Little Lotta. Does anyone remember her? The comic book
character? ARGH!

I must really be suffering from pregnancy brain. After telling Kevin about
how during the day I feel fine, but at nite I'm miserable, he suggested I
keep my head and shoulders higher when I lie down. Gravity will pull the
baby down allowing me to breath easier.

DUH! It worked! LOL!

~Carol Ann
www.bestinatlanta.com/mybaby.html

melbgal1 January 26th 04 02:15 AM

The Baby Inside

says...

My legs look like Little Lotta. Does anyone remember her? The comic book
character? ARGH!

sure do ;)

I must really be suffering from pregnancy brain. After telling Kevin about
how during the day I feel fine, but at nite I'm miserable, he suggested I
keep my head and shoulders higher when I lie down. Gravity will pull the
baby down allowing me to breath easier.

Well, I just went out to turn off the auto-watering system after I gave
my garden a nice little soak. It was off already ( I swear I did not do
it, yet i'm the only one here ). This is my first incidence, and i'm
desperately trying to remember going out and turning off the tap. Very
freaky.

--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004

Sophie January 26th 04 02:15 PM

The Baby Inside

wrote in message

I have been saying to my husband lately, that although I am excited to
meet the new'un, I will miss our intimate relationship inside ( where I
am still master ;) and as for getting back an uninteresting belly that
just lies there - bah to that !

I love & wait for every little movement/kick. It feels so right, I
don't want to go back to having a 'boring belly'. It's far more
interesting to have a special belly that can do tricks ;)

How do other girls feel about the loss of the magic belly ?
--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004

I did miss the movement each time, and actually still thought I felt
sometimes after having had the baby. But not the hiccups. And they're much
easier to take care of and go out with when they're still inside ;)

Sophie
#4 due 7/18/04