ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Mother's Day, An Arbonne Special (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2164)

[email protected] April 13th 04 02:43 PM

Mother's Day, An Arbonne Special

Mother's Day – An Arbonne Special

Have you thought about what to get Mom for Mother's Day? Here's a few
ideas that I am sure she would love…
A gift certificate for Arbonne products.
Arbonne aromatherapy products to help her unwind from a hard day at work or play or to give her a refreshing feeling in the middle of her day.
For on the go foot care, you can't beat Arbonne's amazing, herbal formula of the Herbal Foot Care.

During the month of April I am offering a Mother's Day special. 35%
off one product ordered (of equal or lesser value). Order one gift
certificate and receive the second one at 35% off. Email me your
order using the coupon code MD35 to receive the discount.

For information on the all herbal-botanical Arbonne product line,
please see my website. Catalogs available upon request.

Career opportunities are also available.

Join the fun at the Celebrating Home Business Expo 2004
http://smallbusinessreferralnetwork.com/expo

Annette Taylor
Arbonne Independent Consultant
www.FeelingYoung.myarbonne.com