ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I need help tracking down a this deadbeat asshole ! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26535)

Veronique January 21st 05 02:28 AM

Casey wrote:
Kari spewed:
Storm wrote:
Kari spewed:
A really great solution to your self-inflicted problem is
to go kill your illegitimate kid, then yourself, then
**** the bodies...as Pete would say.

Kari,

Shut up...your response reveals to much about yourself, and, it

aint pretty.

Glad to know I offended you. Proud to be
a meanie. So go off yourself, too.

Please tell me your main newsgroup of interest is the childfree one.
We can only hope that your gene pool has finally reached a dead end.

Or that you're just a troll.

Casey

Now isn't this just what happens when idjits crosspost? The only troll
is the OP who couldn't figure out what that "childfree" and "support"
meant she should have gotten an abortion 15 years ago.
V.
--
Veronique Chez Sheep

Kari January 21st 05 02:41 AM

Veronique wrote:

Casey wrote:

Kari spewed:

Storm wrote:

Kari spewed:

A really great solution to your self-inflicted problem is
to go kill your illegitimate kid, then yourself, then
**** the bodies...as Pete would say.

Kari,

Shut up...your response reveals to much about yourself, and, it

aint pretty.

Glad to know I offended you. Proud to be
a meanie. So go off yourself, too.

Please tell me your main newsgroup of interest is the childfree one.
We can only hope that your gene pool has finally reached a dead end.

Or that you're just a troll.

Casey

Now isn't this just what happens when idjits crosspost? The only troll
is the OP who couldn't figure out what that "childfree" and "support"
meant she should have gotten an abortion 15 years ago.

Let alone used BC to prevent the mistake.

I'll second that motion on the OP being the troll and
being too stupid to know what CF is.

Kari

V January 21st 05 02:41 AM

"Kari" wrote in message
Mandy Smith wrote:

Hello,

You've come to the wrong place breeder troll. You did this
to yourself and deserve every bit of what you've got. I
just hate being one of the people paying for your mistake.

A really great solution to your self-inflicted problem is
to go kill your illegitimate kid, then yourself, then
**** the bodies...as Pete would say.

You are one nasty human being, even if this Pete person said it first.

"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have."

terrible tommy's Childfree Almanac January 21st 05 02:45 AM

A closed fly gathers no crotch fruit.

Those who try to make thier living on their back often end up on the street.

Drive without the air bag end up in the emergency ward, boink without the
latex bag end up in the maternity ward.

terrible tommy's Almanac
Proud sponser of Dr Quincy Kevorkian and the Institiute for Science.

Kari January 21st 05 02:47 AM

V wrote:
Mandy Smith wrote:

Hello,

You've come to the wrong place breeder troll. You did this
to yourself and deserve every bit of what you've got. I
just hate being one of the people paying for your mistake.

A really great solution to your self-inflicted problem is
to go kill your illegitimate kid, then yourself, then
**** the bodies...as Pete would say.

You are one nasty human being, even if this Pete person said it first.

Thank you. Trolls deserve evry bit of flaming and
biting that is dished out here when they barge in
uninvited.

You can't just barge in here, **** on the rug, then
expect not to be spanked for doing so.

Now, don't you have some kids to ignore?

Kari January 21st 05 02:52 AM

terrible tommy's Childfree Almanac wrote:

A closed fly gathers no crotch fruit.

Those who try to make thier living on their back often end up on the street.

Drive without the air bag end up in the emergency ward, boink without the
latex bag end up in the maternity ward.

I sure am glad I wasn't drinking anything when reading this!

Storm January 21st 05 03:09 AM

Might want to start.
It can only help your disposition....

Kari January 21st 05 03:09 AM

Storm wrote:

Casey, do you really think someone like her
can interest a guy long enough, to actually have sex and breed with her?

FYI, trolltard, I am too damn smart to make baybees.
Unlike you, I prefer to think with my brain instead of my
uterus. I am also happily married. So write that on a
piece of 200-grit sandpaper and shove it up your ass--
make sure to move your nose over first.

Patrick Lee January 21st 05 03:16 AM

Dear Mandy,

Next time don't spread your legs............lol!!!