ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I sure do wish Wiki had a Wiki lite for kids (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64108)

metspitzer May 14th 08 11:49 PM

I sure do wish Wiki had a Wiki lite for kids

My nephew frequently asks over my head questions.

I help him Google it and we usually end up at Wikipedia.

I sure do wish Wiki had a "for kids" section.

dejablues[_4_] May 15th 08 02:08 AM

"metspitzer" wrote in message
My nephew frequently asks over my head questions.

I help him Google it and we usually end up at Wikipedia.

I sure do wish Wiki had a "for kids" section.

Why? My kids get Wiki just fine. I wouldn't want a dumbed-down version of
it.
Are you going to come in here in a few days hawking your "Wikipedia for
Kidz" website?

JennP.[_3_] May 15th 08 05:18 PM

I sure do wish Wiki had a Wiki lite for kids

On Wed, 14 May 2008 17:49:33 -0500, metspitzer
wrote:

My nephew frequently asks over my head questions.

I help him Google it and we usually end up at Wikipedia.

I sure do wish Wiki had a "for kids" section.

The library has a children's reference section...

JennP.

Beth Kevles May 15th 08 09:00 PM

I sure do wish Wiki had a Wiki lite for kids

try yahooligans.com