ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   VIRGINIA: Fairfax County Circuit Court Tosses DCSE Contempt Case (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=57484)

[email protected] November 5th 07 03:22 AM

VIRGINIA: Fairfax County Circuit Court Tosses DCSE Contempt Case

Last Tuesday, a JDR Court Judge tossed a DCSE-initiated contempt case
on grounds a non-attorney employee violated Virginia law by signing
the Motion for Rule to Show Cause, and last Friday, an attorney from
Fairfax County called me to tell me that, one day earlier, Circuit
Court Judge Leslie Alden tossed another DCSE-initiated contempt on the
same grounds.

Fairfax County is the largest jurisdiction in Virginia...

I would postulate that the DCSE-built house of cards is about to
tumble.

Can we say "FIFTEEN YEARS OF VOID COURT ORDERS"?

DB November 6th 07 07:30 AM

VIRGINIA: Fairfax County Circuit Court Tosses DCSE Contempt Case

wrote in

Last Tuesday, a JDR Court Judge tossed a DCSE-initiated contempt case
on grounds a non-attorney employee violated Virginia law by signing
the Motion for Rule to Show Cause, and last Friday, an attorney from
Fairfax County called me to tell me that, one day earlier, Circuit
Court Judge Leslie Alden tossed another DCSE-initiated contempt on the
same grounds.

Fairfax County is the largest jurisdiction in Virginia...

I would postulate that the DCSE-built house of cards is about to
tumble.

Can we say "FIFTEEN YEARS OF VOID COURT ORDERS"?

All those fathers who were railroaded should be notified! :-)