ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Delicious! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46543)

-L. November 19th 06 06:57 AM

Delicious!

That's what DS says about all food items now. He just started this
today. Cheese and crackers - delicious! Gala apple - delicious!
Gummy vitamin - delicious! He also exclaims "I in big tubble" when he
does something wrong. :D

I love this kid. :)

-L.

Chookie November 19th 06 11:44 AM

Delicious!

In article .com,
"-L." wrote:

That's what DS says about all food items now.

LOL -- how old is he now?

DS1 is coming up to 18mo and has decided to have a language spurt. I must
admit I like getting a "tiss" from him.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue

-L. November 19th 06 06:46 PM

Delicious!

Chookie wrote:
In article .com,
"-L." wrote:

That's what DS says about all food items now.

LOL -- how old is he now?

He will be 3 in January. I am loving the "twos" - much to my surprise!
He's such a little boy now. :)

DS1 is coming up to 18mo and has decided to have a language spurt. I must
admit I like getting a "tiss" from him.

18-24 mos was so much fun. :)

-L.

JennP. November 20th 06 04:35 AM

Delicious!

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

18-24 mos was so much fun. :)

Two is a lot of fun. Every time dd doesn't get what she wants or I say no
she (usually) gives me a good hearted, "Oh maaaan". lol.

JennP.

Tori M November 20th 06 03:11 PM

Delicious!

Xavier is going arround
"why? Cuz. Why? Cuz"

Also this morning he decided to add to that
Tank Tu
Come
Tank To
Come

Tori
oups.com...

Marie November 20th 06 04:08 PM

Delicious!

"Tori M" wrote in message
et...
Xavier is going arround
"why? Cuz. Why? Cuz"

My youngest daughter is very..."spirited". Soon after she started talking,
she would say "Why I do that?" after doing something she shouldn't. LOL It
was so hilarious.
Marie

-L. November 20th 06 10:58 PM

Delicious!

Marie wrote:

My youngest daughter is very..."spirited". Soon after she started talking,
she would say "Why I do that?" after doing something she shouldn't. LOL It
was so hilarious.
Marie

J is "spirited" too. He says "I in BIG tubble!"

-L.