ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Birgitte ? on TMMB (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15092)

KimandJuan April 28th 04 09:16 PM

Birgitte ? on TMMB

I haven't been following closely, is there a new troll in town I should be
aware of? There is a lot of talk, but no names.

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

DeliciousTruffles April 28th 04 09:55 PM

Birgitte ? on TMMB

KimandJuan wrote:

I haven't been following closely, is there a new troll in town I should be
aware of? There is a lot of talk, but no names.

I don't know. I've been out of town for 10 days. I've seen the
references as well. If you figure it out, let me know. :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/

~ Harriet Martineau

Megan Byrne April 29th 04 04:09 AM

Birgitte ? on TMMB

Which ones sound fishy?? The one from 23wtwins aliceshellique?? I
don't like their new format.

Megan
Mommy to Aidan & Alexis
19 months old!

www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aidannalexis

KimandJuan April 30th 04 02:31 AM

Birgitte ? on TMMB

I hate to say this because she quite possibly could be legit bu,t do you think
it might be healyislandswans? She is prego with a second set of twins. I just
thought they might be talking about her because she is fairly new and has
several unique circumstances.