ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Deadbeats (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19884)

frankjones April 5th 04 09:08 PM

Deadbeats

I think that it is great that we have a forum for deadbeats to vent on.
That is probably the best use of the internet. Why bother your case worker
when you can seek pity on the web? Deadbeats are great. Without deadbeats,
there would be fewer humans.

Dusty April 5th 04 09:27 PM

Deadbeats

"frankjones" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
I think that it is great that we have a forum for deadbeats to vent on.
That is probably the best use of the internet. Why bother your case worker
when you can seek pity on the web? Deadbeats are great. Without deadbeats,
there would be fewer humans.

Jeesh, by the way you type, you sound a lot like Kane - spewing B.S. and
hate wherever you go.

Lighten up, Francis.

Bob Whiteside April 6th 04 02:40 AM

Deadbeats

"Mel Gamble" wrote in message
And without you, there would NOT be fewer humans....

But with her there is one more fetus factory cranking out babies for more
money and personal empowerment.

If fathers have to pay mandatory CS for their actions, shouldn't baby
whelpers have to face mandatory sterilization for their actions? Both are
after-the-fact consequences for the same conception event.