ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WHAT A BUNCH OF ASS HOLES. (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23540)

Christine October 9th 04 05:54 PM

WHAT A BUNCH OF ASS HOLES.

There is a small % of really nice people in this group, but unfortunatly
they get run out by all of you hormonal, psycho, idiots.

I got more medical advice (here) than I did my own Dr.
however, if you want to vent about something, you guys LOOK for
something negative to pick on. I only lurk here once in awhile, but
everytime I do, you guys are fighting about something so damn stupid!
IE. ( are you a patient or client ) WTF?
how stupid is that..don't you guys have anything better to do than
criticize people?
you guys really hit the bottom fighting over that!

innocent people come here to make friends with similar intrests and you
guys do nothing but knock them for it..yes, people ask for opinions and
they get that, but WTF, why treat people like they have no
feelings...there is a human being behind the keyboard!

People need told about it!
I noticed when one certain (bitch) =91=91dont want to name her=92=92 was
told off, she is no longer a bitch!...hummm, go figure!

you guys bashed the hell out of me!

and just to lt you all know FWIW, I didnt mean what I said to, Tori,
Denise, Nan, and whoever else I might have missed, and I apologize, I
just wanted to =91=91be=92=92the basher to let you guys see how it
feels, If you dont like a persons post then simply ignore it, if you
dont have anything nice to say then say nothing!
people do have feelings!

I was bashed for wanting suggestions for baby shower games, and I
thought the =91=91tootsie roll=92=92 in the diaper game was really cute,
and my replies were,,,
1 =91=91that is the most disgusting thing,,blah blah =92=92
2 =91=91that has nothing to do with babies=92=92
and even worse replies than that, yes I was hormonal at the time, and
also in tears at your comments, I was bashed for many other topics, IE i
wanted to stay home with my 3 or 4 month old baby and not take her to
the freaking beach and was called a ( disattached SM ) WTF! and man
other bashings from day1....your'e CRUEL people.

well let me tell you...POOP in a diaper has everything to do with
babies!
you guys have NO sense of humor,

I really hope your'e (and you know who you are) not really bitchy like
this in RL, because if you are, I really pity your kids!,,not to mention
your poor husbands

Chill out,
giving your opinion is wonderful but being a down right bitch is
uncalled for....

I hope there are some lurkers that agree.
and I know there are, because I have had A lot of personal emails before
(again wont mention names) but they agree with me.
but ppl are too scared to admit it because there =95are=95 nice people
here too, and you =91=91can=92 get good medical advice (while youre a
patient) for 9 months!

some of you remind me of, low life, Jerry springer material.
while some of us are Dr. Phill material.

LaTreen Washington October 9th 04 06:55 PM

Learn how to use your spell checker you stupid cow.

"Christine" wrote in message
There is a small % of really nice people in this group, but unfortunatly
they get run out by all of you hormonal, psycho, idiots.

I got more medical advice (here) than I did my own Dr.
however, if you want to vent about something, you guys LOOK for
something negative to pick on. I only lurk here once in awhile, but
everytime I do, you guys are fighting about something so damn stupid!
IE. ( are you a patient or client ) WTF?
how stupid is that..don't you guys have anything better to do than
criticize people?
you guys really hit the bottom fighting over that!

innocent people come here to make friends with similar intrests and you
guys do nothing but knock them for it..yes, people ask for opinions and
they get that, but WTF, why treat people like they have no
feelings...there is a human being behind the keyboard!

People need told about it!
I noticed when one certain (bitch) ''dont want to name her'' was
told off, she is no longer a bitch!...hummm, go figure!

you guys bashed the hell out of me!

and just to lt you all know FWIW, I didnt mean what I said to, Tori,
Denise, Nan, and whoever else I might have missed, and I apologize, I
just wanted to ''be''the basher to let you guys see how it
feels, If you dont like a persons post then simply ignore it, if you
dont have anything nice to say then say nothing!
people do have feelings!

I was bashed for wanting suggestions for baby shower games, and I
thought the ''tootsie roll'' in the diaper game was really cute,
and my replies were,,,
1 ''that is the most disgusting thing,,blah blah ''
2 ''that has nothing to do with babies''
[...]

but ppl are too scared to admit it because there .are. nice people
here too, and you ''can' get good medical advice (while youre a

Christine October 9th 04 07:35 PM

stupid cow

Springer, (forsure here)...lol...

Tori M. October 9th 04 09:41 PM

I was bashed for wanting suggestions for baby shower games, and I
thought the ''tootsie roll'' in the diaper game was really cute,
and my replies were,,,

I kinda thought that was a cute game.. Anyway I have thick skin when it
comes to people online.. not like you know where I live and that you HAVE to
like me.;) Sorry you felt insulted enough to post this msg in general but
really it is a group of people that dont really know anymore about you then
what you post.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04

toypup October 10th 04 12:55 AM

"Christine" wrote in message
Chill out,
giving your opinion is wonderful but being a down right bitch is
uncalled for....

Whew! Speaking of pot and kettle . . . . Girl, you said it yourself, chill
out. "Are you a patient or a client" debate is not about criticizing you.
If the tootsie roll deal disgusts some people, wouldn't you want to know
about it? After all, some of your guests might be disgusted. That's not a
personal attack on you. If they say it has nothing to do with babies and it
obviously does, then why are you so upset? Take a deep breath.

Carol Ann October 10th 04 04:32 AM

Hi, Christine...

I missed it. What happened? I can't find the thread that you are referring
to.

"well let me tell you...POOP in a diaper has everything to do with
babies!"

Don't I know it sister!

Hope you and your wee one are doing well (outside of the newsgroup of
course!).

~Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the FREE Monthly Weightloss Challenge
http://tinyurl.com/66bvu ---Recent Pictures of Morgan

Mamma Mia October 10th 04 11:41 AM

"Christine" wrote in message
There is a small % of really nice people in this group, but unfortunatly
they get run out by all of you hormonal, psycho, idiots.

snip

christine, mate, chill baby. I think i must just ignore all the bitching
and fighting and anyting mean thtat anyone says to me b/c i never notice it.
i think this group is mostly nice. People have strong opinions, but mostly
posters are asking for opinions.

i am sorry you feel this way, and i really hope i am not one that has been
rude to you, i apologise if have.

christine in oz

Christine October 10th 04 01:26 PM

FYI, the =91=91poop=92=92=A0in the diaper thing was months ago it was
just an example of how rude a =91=91few=92=92 of you are, there has been
really nice posters leave because of the rudeness....
and you know who you are!

Kathy Cole October 10th 04 02:27 PM

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 12:54:11 -0400, (Christine)
wrote:

There is a small % of really nice people in this group, but unfortunatly
they get run out by all of you hormonal, psycho, idiots.

It's really important to have a thick skin on Usenet, and to develop the
ability to let other people's opinions of you roll off your back (except
to the extent you find constructive criticism in their midst).

And there are a number of people reading and/or posting to the group who
are not pregnant, so the hormonal slam is likelier than not to be
inaccurate.