ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Midwives getting practical experience (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3399)

andrea July 26th 03 05:05 PM

Midwives getting practical experience

"Dave {Reply Address in.sig}" wrote in message
Well, it made me laugh.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/3096569.stm

Dave
--
mail: da (without the space)
http://www.llondel.org/

I live in Shropshire myself. I think that it's terrible. I have had 3 of my
babies at the Royal Shrewsbury hospital, and I don't think it will cope well
from the extra demand.
It is amusing all those midwifes being pregnant! It's about time we had more
midwives around here that had actually given birth, so that they know what
it's like for a change!

I want to become a midwife too. I guess that's a good thing seeing as there
is an obviuos shortage.
--
Andrea mom of -
Peter 7, Ellie 5, Alden 3, Joseph 21 mths & little munchie man Kamron 7

Astromum July 28th 03 04:47 PM

Midwives getting practical experience

Dave {Reply Address in.sig} wrote:
Well, it made me laugh.

Aahaaa, so it *is* contageious....

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

andrea July 28th 03 06:15 PM

Midwives getting practical experience

makes me wonder where they will go for all their checkups and to deliver...
Edith
nak

They will go to the Shrewsbury hospital

--
Andrea mom of -
Peter 7, Ellie 5, Alden 3, Joseph 21 mths & little munchie man Kamron 7
weeks weighing 13lbs 5
Married to David since 2000.