ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   marker question (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37749)

Marie January 20th 06 01:49 PM

marker question

My daughter got a Dora Colorblast Surprise Ink book and marker, and the
marker isn't working. The lid was damaged and I guess the marker dried out.
It's the type where the marker is white and doesn't color on other surfaces,
only certain parts of the book. Are all the mess-free markers the same? If
so, I can just go buy another marker and not have to get the whole package
again. I've always hated markers and that's not something I know much about!
Thanks...
Marie

Nan January 20th 06 04:00 PM

marker question

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:49:09 -0500, "Marie"
wrote:

My daughter got a Dora Colorblast Surprise Ink book and marker, and the
marker isn't working. The lid was damaged and I guess the marker dried out.
It's the type where the marker is white and doesn't color on other surfaces,
only certain parts of the book. Are all the mess-free markers the same? If
so, I can just go buy another marker and not have to get the whole package
again. I've always hated markers and that's not something I know much about!
Thanks...
Marie

Crayola Color Wonder Markers

Nan

Marie January 20th 06 05:45 PM

marker question

"Nan" wrote in message
Crayola Color Wonder Markers

Thanks.
Marie

Barbara January 20th 06 06:08 PM

marker question

Marie wrote:
My daughter got a Dora Colorblast Surprise Ink book and marker, and the
marker isn't working. The lid was damaged and I guess the marker dried out.
It's the type where the marker is white and doesn't color on other surfaces,
only certain parts of the book. Are all the mess-free markers the same? If
so, I can just go buy another marker and not have to get the whole package
again. I've always hated markers and that's not something I know much about!
Thanks...
Marie

what about calling the telephone number on the package (if there is
one), or going to the website, and explaining that the marker doesn't
work. They'll probably send you a new one.

Barbara