ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   She can't afford CS (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64116)

DB[_4_] May 15th 08 05:03 PM

She can't afford CS

http://movies.aol.com/news/story/_a/...15071209990001

AT least this wakes up a lot of people!

Shadow36 May 15th 08 07:14 PM

She can't afford CS

"DB" wrote in message
http://movies.aol.com/news/story/_a/...15071209990001

AT least this wakes up a lot of people!

We could hope, but I can't help but think she will get an outpouring of
sympathy and good wishes but if it was a man that wouldn't be the case.

Dusty[_2_] May 15th 08 07:55 PM

She can't afford CS

"DB" wrote in message
http://movies.aol.com/news/story/_a/...15071209990001

AT least this wakes up a lot of people!

You should read the comments.. very anti-male. The sisterhood is jumping
all over this one, claiming that it's her ex-husbands fault, that she got
screwed in court, blah-blah-blah...

Yup, any time the radfems can't make their case using -facts-, it quickly
becomes time for the "Bash the Man!!" show.

Always gotta be a man's fault, eh, girls? Let's not have any RESPONSIBILITY
for the little ladies, that would be unfair. That would spoil their VICTIM
HOOD. That would mean that they got the EQUALITY that all those MEN died to
get them.

Yup, they bitch if they ain't got something and bitch all the louder when
they do - because they can't get it themselves.. they need men to do their
work for them.

Enjoy your crow girls.

Bob Whiteside May 16th 08 12:59 AM

She can't afford CS

"DB" wrote in message
http://movies.aol.com/news/story/_a/...15071209990001

AT least this wakes up a lot of people!

In the words of my favorite judge - "You need to drop all the legal
arguments and accept your responsibility to your former family."

In the words of several femwits who have posted here - "McDonalds is
hiring."

Chris May 16th 08 05:53 AM

She can't afford CS

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]

..
..
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message

http://movies.aol.com/news/story/_a/...15071209990001

AT least this wakes up a lot of people!

In the words of my favorite judge - "You need to drop all the legal
arguments and accept your responsibility to your former family."

That's rich!

In the words of several femwits who have posted here - "McDonalds is
hiring."

Indeed! I noticed the judge gave her one free month. Can anyone remember
when a man was afforded the same luxury? ONLY in AmeriKa.......

Gini[_2_] May 17th 08 03:57 AM

She can't afford CS

"Dusty" wrote

Always gotta be a man's fault, eh, girls? Let's not have any
RESPONSIBILITY for the little ladies, that would be unfair. That would
spoil their VICTIM HOOD. That would mean that they got the EQUALITY that
all those MEN died to get them.

Yup, they bitch if they ain't got something and bitch all the louder when
they do - because they can't get it themselves.. they need men to do their
work for them.

Enjoy your crow girls.

===
To whom are you speaking, Dusty?

Dusty May 22nd 08 08:36 PM

She can't afford CS

"Gini" wrote in message
"Dusty" wrote

Always gotta be a man's fault, eh, girls? Let's not have any
RESPONSIBILITY for the little ladies, that would be unfair. That would
spoil their VICTIM HOOD. That would mean that they got the EQUALITY that
all those MEN died to get them.

Yup, they bitch if they ain't got something and bitch all the louder when
they do - because they can't get it themselves.. they need men to do
their work for them.

Enjoy your crow girls.

===
To whom are you speaking, Dusty?