ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ASTHMA (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=50509)

quelab22 April 21st 07 04:16 PM

NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ASTHMA

Since I was a child I was suffering from bronchios and then they did
not treat me in time it transformed in ASTHMA this recupertio into my
life so I was a sportswoman that fascinates me the volleyball, the
bicycle and I like to run, but for my disease I wave myself very much
and cannot do the activity necessary for this discipline since I was
feeling that I could not make what I wanted to do I felt frustrated
and I was saying: In order that to live if I am going to be humbled in
my bed without being able to breathe and worry my parents. (I was felt
very badly).
Then I put to see a way of relaxing and stop thinking so neither to
the beach might go and shelter in the Internet and there I could find
a natural medicine called ASTEXPECT quite enclosed It is a nourishing
supplement, 100% natural and organic. decided to tried the product
to the beginning it seemed me ugly and bitterly but continue taking
and after15 days I had felt much better the phlegm was eliminating of
few ones, I was feeling with more energies and return to being born
again doing really I want, now already I do not need any antibiotic
and feel much better thanks to the natural medicines. Now I can go to
different places like music concerts of Robbie Williams, Shakira, I
can go to the beach, to the park, etc.

To any information visit the web
www.medicinasnaturistas.com
www.peruviannaturistasmedicines.com