ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Roll Call (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15217)

Mirethy & Arjan June 9th 04 07:18 PM

Roll Call

Hi everyone,

My name is Mirethy (32). I am originally from Panama. While studying in
(funny) central Texas .. Texas A&M .. I met my husband, Arjan (33). Our
daughters are Kreychelle Dabell and Draychelle Dabell, born may 12, 2003.
After 3 years trying to get pregnant, a rough pregnacy and a even worst
delivery,
we are very thankful to God for our precious daughters ..

Gr,
Mirethy

KimandJuan June 9th 04 07:28 PM

Roll Call

Hi Mirethy!

Same place!~ Are you still in College Station? What a coincidence!
~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Mirethy & Arjan June 9th 04 08:04 PM

Roll Call

Ok now this is incredible funny!!!
No I am not in College Station. You guys?
I graduated in 96 and after that I moved to Holland.
My little sister still there, she will be graduating in Dec.

I do miss Texas and the big steaks ... i wish i could just
drive to Sommerville to that little steaks restaurant ....
hmmmm

By the way Kim and Juan, you guys have 3 beautiful
daughters. Congrats. Are you guys teaching Spanish
to the kids?

We are trying to speak for now only spanish w/ a little
dutch once in a while ...

"KimandJuan" schreef in bericht

KimandJuan June 9th 04 09:38 PM

Roll Call

Yes, we are in College Station. The girls get a lot of Spanish but it is by no
means 50/50. My husbands mom doesn't speak English so they only get Spanish
around her. I read books and teach them what I know but I am not fluent. Juan
talks to them in Spanish when he is home in the evening. Alexis is actually
going to be in a Spanish immersion program for Kindergarten next year so we are
very excited about it!