ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Help with Dissertation (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=50558)

beatgaia April 24th 07 02:13 AM

Help with Dissertation

Hi,
I'm a PhD student at the University of Southern California. I need to
collect data among Chinese and US people for my final Dissertation. I
would appreciate if you could spend five minutes answering my survey
at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=46793649219

You will be asked to express your opinion about two cars. It doesn't
take longer than a couple of minutes. If you cannot finish the survey
in one sitting, you can close the browser and your place in the
survey will be automatically saved. You can click on this same link
again at a later time and you will be able to come

Thanks
Gaia