ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   " I was just listening to Bob." (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21367)

frankjones July 19th 04 02:07 PM

" I was just listening to Bob."

http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=2056576

Tiffany July 19th 04 02:30 PM

" I was just listening to Bob."

"frankjones" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=2056576

Oh come on, there is no mention that the driver even knew the women. As much
as I like to see Bob blamed for every misfortune in the world, this is just
an article about a hit and run.

Bob July 19th 04 05:20 PM

Frank Jones blows a goat

Tiffany wrote:
"frankjones" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...

http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=2056576

Oh come on, there is no mention that the driver even knew the women. As much
as I like to see Bob blamed for every misfortune in the world, this is just
an article about a hit and run.

It was indeed an incredible story.

A. The other driver didn't "hit pregnant woman" as claimed in the
headline. It was a minor collision between two cars.

B. Her being pregnant has NOTHING to do with the collision or the
story. It's in virtually every line as a sympathy device.

C. What was this pregnant bimbo doing out driving around at 2:30 A.M.?
Normal people would be home in bed long ago.

D. Frank Jones is a total goat blowing moron for the title he put on
the thread.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

frankjones July 19th 04 05:39 PM

more about Bob

He is suffering from a dissociative disorder.
He thinks about men performing oral on goats.
He likes Bushmaster products to prevent paying misandrist C$.
He is the dictator on this board.
He has more posts than anyone else on this board.
He spends more time on this board than anyone else.
He has visions of maggot infested pig ****.