ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Single Mom Needs Help (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=48827)

SingleMomInDFW February 9th 07 08:22 PM

Single Mom Needs Help

I am so embarassed to have to do this, but I am up against a wall.
After a lifetime of great health, two years ago I started getting very
sick with horrible infections. Over the past two years I have been
hospitalized over 100 days. They finally figured out the problem and
I ended up having major surgery in January where they removed a huge
amount of infection. Total hysterectomy, and appendectomy. I still
have my job, thank goodness, but having to pay for medicine, co-pays,
and missing out on overtime has killed me financially and I am very
behind on my bills. To the point where my car may be repossessed and
my house foreclosed. This is so humiliating to me, but I need help.

What I thought might be a good thing is, because I don't want to just
ask for a handout, but ... I make handmade soap goatmilk soap. If
anyone would like to help me out, even $5 or whatever you think is
acceptable (please no less than $5 because I will need to pay for
postage as well as supplies), I will send a 4 ounce bar of my soap to
them. I am really really desperate. My family has helped all they
can. I do have a paypal account. It is
. I know it is a goofy name, but was
looking at an Avon book and it was there.

The scents I have available a Patchouli, Rose, Lavender,
Sandalwood

Thank you.