ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Newbie (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29356)

bloodyroses April 4th 05 04:18 PM

Newbie

Him Im Kassie mom to Rosie 8 almost 9 years old, James 2 1/2. And Due
around May 20th. I live in Orlando Fl and just love being a mom.

Kassie

[email protected] April 4th 05 04:25 PM

bloodyroses wrote:
Him Im Kassie mom to Rosie 8 almost 9 years old, James 2 1/2. And

Due
around May 20th. I live in Orlando Fl and just love being a mom.

Welcome to misc.kids.pregnancy!

Kassie

Regards...

sharalyns April 4th 05 04:52 PM

bloodyroses wrote:
Him Im Kassie mom to Rosie 8 almost 9 years old, James 2 1/2. And

Due
around May 20th. I live in Orlando Fl and just love being a mom.

Kassie

Congrats and welcome!

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)

Nan April 4th 05 06:58 PM

On 4 Apr 2005 08:18:29 -0700, "bloodyroses"
wrote:

Him Im Kassie mom to Rosie 8 almost 9 years old, James 2 1/2. And Due
around May 20th. I live in Orlando Fl and just love being a mom.

Kassie

Hi Kassie, and congratulations!

Nan

Melania April 5th 05 09:19 PM

bloodyroses wrote:
Him Im Kassie mom to Rosie 8 almost 9 years old, James 2 1/2. And

Due
around May 20th. I live in Orlando Fl and just love being a mom.

Kassie

Welcome! I'm due with #2 around the same time (between the 17th and the
21st).

Melania
Mom to Joffre (Jan 11, 2003)
and #2 (edd May 21, 2005)

Larry McMahan April 5th 05 11:07 PM

Joybelle writes:

: Welcome! I have a Rose. :) You don't have long to go. Congratulations!

: --
: Joy

: Rose 1-99
: Iris 2-01
: Spencer 3-03
: # 4 Oct 2005

Well, based on your sig line, you have a Rose, an Iris, and...
a Spencer??!!? What's with that? Couldn't your find a boys
name that was a flower?

:-)
Larry

Joybelle April 5th 05 11:17 PM

oups.com...

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
# 4 Oct 2005

Joybelle April 6th 05 04:15 PM

"Larry McMahan" wrote in message
Joybelle writes:

: Welcome! I have a Rose. :) You don't have long to go.

Congratulations!

: --
: Joy

: Rose 1-99
: Iris 2-01
: Spencer 3-03
: # 4 Oct 2005

Well, based on your sig line, you have a Rose, an Iris, and...
a Spencer??!!? What's with that? Couldn't your find a boys
name that was a flower?

Yeah, isn't it just WRONG?? :) We did think of some botanical type names
(Clay, Forest) or boys' names that weren't overly obvious (William, Johnny),
but in the end chose to go with the name that we had loved for a long time.
Didn't have any inclination to go with a Pansy or something that might
incite name-calling, y'know. :)
--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
# 4 Oct 2005

Chookie April 8th 05 07:21 AM

In article .com,
"bloodyroses" wrote:

Him Im Kassie mom to Rosie 8 almost 9 years old, James 2 1/2. And Due
around May 20th. I live in Orlando Fl and just love being a mom.

Hello! I'm due about the 14th, or the 19th, depending on calculation method!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.

carl jones April 25th 05 01:26 AM

"bloodyroses" wrote in message
oups.com...
Him Im Kassie mom to Rosie 8 almost 9 years old, James 2 1/2. And Due
around May 20th. I live in Orlando Fl and just love being a mom.

(((((Kassie)))))

Congratulations and welcome to Misc.Kids.Pregnancy. Are your other children
going to attend the birth?

I am sorry for my belated response - I am perpetually three weeks behind, it
seems!

Carl