ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I need help tracking down a this deadbeat asshole ! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26535)

Mandy Smith January 21st 05 12:29 AM

I need help tracking down a this deadbeat asshole !

Hello,

I was involved for a time with a man by the name of Michael F.
O'Shaughnessy when I live in Central New York(I lived in Morrisville, NY).
He was very handsome, and a smooth talker, we used to talk alot, and seemed
to have nice times together with me and my aged mother(I came from a single
parent family). Anyway, when he decided to not wear a condom, as expected 9
months later I gave birth to beautiful baby girl. Then that's when the
trouble started, when he found out I was pregnant he became enraged. Then he
got a U-haul (when I was at a friends house) and moved all of his stuff out
on me. My daughter Sarah is 15 years old now, and has not seen ONE RED CENT
of support from her father Mike. I know he has alot of money too. When I
was with him he used to wear the finest clothes, and he worked two jobs, I
saw some of his paychecks and they were always around $700-800.00 a week.
You would think making over a grand a week he could share with my daughter
and I, but no he does nothing ! I have been to family court several times
to try to get him to provide for his daughter. They Judges always rule in my
favor, but then I never get any payments from that jerk Michael F.
O'Shaughnessy.

I will describe how he looks now: He has curly black hair, he is very tall
too(over 6 feet tall), he is a White Man(Irish, but he said he's not ?),
also he told me he was from a place called Massena. That's in Canada I
believe. Anyway, I work myself to the bone, making only about $300.00 a
week, I get food stamps too and partial rental assistance too from the
State. But life is really painful for us, he doesn't care though. As soon as
he made a child, he was off and running. If this is any help, the last place
I heard he was is, Santa Barbara,CA Solvay,NY(possibly staying with a girl
named Valerie) New Orleans, LA & Las Vegas. Thanks for listening to me
gripe. Please respond directly to me on the newsgroup. I don't use my normal
email address here. Thanks do much for your help. And other women here's
some free advice: "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MICHAEL FRED O'SHAUGHNESSY " !
It's the best advice I can give any other woman, so he won't ruin your life
too. Take care and thanks ahead of time for any help you can provide.

Thanks,
Mandy S.

Kari January 21st 05 12:44 AM

Mandy Smith wrote:

Hello,

You've come to the wrong place breeder troll. You did this
to yourself and deserve every bit of what you've got. I
just hate being one of the people paying for your mistake.

A really great solution to your self-inflicted problem is
to go kill your illegitimate kid, then yourself, then
**** the bodies...as Pete would say.

[email protected] January 21st 05 01:15 AM

Such a damn shame that we women don't have any BC choices, and that he
forced his un-condomed self upon you. Boo-fricking-hoo.

Bradley January 21st 05 01:38 AM

In article 1106263808.8ec7165ddd12fb42d3dd2345f9e85bb1@teran ews, says...

snip breeder whining

It's amazing what you get when you Google keywords like
'free', 'child' and 'support' ain't it?

--
Bradley

"Xanax my ass--I need automatic weapons!" - Mytoysdammit; a.s.c.

Geoff Miller January 21st 05 01:40 AM

Mandy Smith writes:

Anyway, when he decided to not wear a condom, as expected 9 months
later I gave birth to beautiful baby girl.

"When *he* decided?" Did you not have any input where that decision
was concerned?

My daughter Sarah is 15 years old now, and has not seen ONE RED CENT
of support from her father Mike.

Three more years, tops, and it becomes a nonissue. Hell, it seems to
me that after fifteen years, it's a nonissue *now.* Get over it and
move on.

Geoff

--
"Cherry blossoms fall
Ken finds a woman with a

The DaveŠ January 21st 05 02:02 AM

Geoff Miller wrote:
Anyway, when he decided to not wear a condom, as expected 9 months
later I gave birth to beautiful baby girl.

"When he decided?" Did you not have any input where that decision
was concerned?

I especially liked the "as expected" part. If it was so obvious and
expected, why didn't she either insist he wear a condom, do some sort
of birth control herself, or better yet, *not have sex with the guy* to
begin with?!?

--
How come people never say "I gave birth to the ugliest damn kid you
ever saw."?

Kari January 21st 05 03:17 AM

Storm wrote:

Kari,

Shut up...your response reveals to much about yourself, and, it aint pretty.

Glad to know I offended you. Proud to be
a meanie. So go off yourself, too.

Kari January 21st 05 03:20 AM

The DaveŠ wrote:

Geoff Miller wrote:

Anyway, when he decided to not wear a condom, as expected 9 months
later I gave birth to beautiful baby girl.

"When he decided?" Did you not have any input where that decision
was concerned?

I especially liked the "as expected" part. If it was so obvious and
expected, why didn't she either insist he wear a condom, do some sort
of birth control herself, or better yet, *not have sex with the guy* to
begin with?!?

Because BC or just not having sex are just too
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddd.
YCFD.

Kari

Casey January 21st 05 03:24 AM

Kari spewed:
Storm wrote:
Kari spewed:
A really great solution to your self-inflicted problem is
to go kill your illegitimate kid, then yourself, then
**** the bodies...as Pete would say.

Kari,

Shut up...your response reveals to much about yourself, and, it aint pretty.

Glad to know I offended you. Proud to be
a meanie. So go off yourself, too.

Please tell me your main newsgroup of interest is the childfree one.
We can only hope that your gene pool has finally reached a dead end.

Or that you're just a troll.

Casey