Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.79 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Soprano
Forum: Child Support July 27th 07, 06:51 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 18
Posted By Soprano
One good thing about ex

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
DB wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in
The...
Forum: Child Support July 27th 07, 05:53 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 18
Posted By Soprano
One good thing about ex

DB wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in
The government is not the solution to the problem, they are the problem!

This is not true.

Think about this for a moment, your...
Forum: Child Support July 27th 07, 03:00 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By Soprano
Spiritual Words

"When the soul is disturbed by anger, confused by drunkenness, or sunk
in deep depression, the intellect cannot hold fast to the remembrance of
God no matter how hard we try to force it. Completely...
Forum: Child Support July 27th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 18
Posted By Soprano
One good thing about ex

DB wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in

He's not worthless. He is of great worth.

If that's truly how you feel about your Ex, then realize that all the CSE is
going to...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 08:27 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 18
Posted By Soprano
One good thing about ex

DB wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in

Well I want to start wearing the finer fabrics in my closet on a daily
basis. I have been wearing cotton because I don't have to...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 18
Posted By Soprano
One good thing about ex

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
He will mop my floors and iron my clothes if I ask him too. I have not...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 18
Posted By Soprano
One good thing about ex

He will mop my floors and iron my clothes if I ask him too. I have not
been ironing my clothes because I have not been caring so I have not
been wearing my finer clothes. I decided its time to...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By Soprano
Angry

wrote:
Thank you. I appreciate your support. He is ok with that. My name is
Atlanta.

Thank you. I appreciate your support. He is ok with that. My name is
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 06:43 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 16
Posted By Soprano
Question

Relayer wrote:
On Jul 25, 11:59?pm, Soprano wrote:
teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 08:59 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 24
Posted By Soprano
Victory!

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 08:58 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By Soprano
utah's practice

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 08:12 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 24
Posted By Soprano
Victory!

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 08:10 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 122
Posted By Soprano
Child Support ?'s

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 08:07 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By Soprano
utah's practice

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
DB wrote:
wrote in
Im not anti government...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 07:56 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 14
Posted By Soprano
Retroactive Child Support Modification

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
Gini wrote:
"stern" wrote
Relayer...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 07:55 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 14
Posted By Soprano
Retroactive Child Support Modification

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
Gini wrote:
"stern" wrote
Has anyone heard of this? My court...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 07:46 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 122
Posted By Soprano
Child Support ?'s

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
animal05 wrote:

And naturally, all the news coverage was favoring...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 07:45 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By Soprano
support statistics- the true story

fathersrights wrote:
CHILD SUPPORT STATISTICS
The U.S. Census Bureau has reported that fathers with joint custody pay
90.2% of all child support ordered; fathers with limited visitation rights...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 07:40 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 14
Posted By Soprano
Retroactive Child Support Modification

Gini wrote:
"stern" wrote
Relayer wrote:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
It is supposed to be retro to when you filed. I would say your ex's
girlfriend has...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 07:40 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 14
Posted By Soprano
Retroactive Child Support Modification

Gini wrote:
"stern" wrote
Has anyone heard of this? My court date is this week and we are
asking for modifed payments retroactive to Jan. 06.
==
Support is...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 07:35 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 24
Posted By Soprano
Victory!

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:

No, Soprano, not for child support. That is...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 07:01 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By Soprano
utah's practice

DB wrote:
wrote in
Im not anti government so I hope none of you think this is slander
towards them. I enrolled in Office of recovery services to ensure I
would recieve...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 07:00 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 122
Posted By Soprano
Child Support ?'s

teachrmama wrote:

I know it did--I watched the TV as the child was put screaming and fighting
into that van and driven away, and felt anger toward the parents who had so
disrupted their...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 06:58 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 122
Posted By Soprano
Child Support ?'s

animal05 wrote:

And naturally, all the news coverage was favoring the adoptive parents,
there was a made of TV movie made, which basically portrayed the bio
parents as trailer...
Forum: Child Support July 26th 07, 06:00 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 24
Posted By Soprano
Victory!

teachrmama wrote:

No, Soprano, not for child support. That is just a decision you get to make
and others will enforce. I have read your other writings. Believe it or
not, I do know where...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63