Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Forum: Child Support March 7th 08, 08:24 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
deviation from parenting time

I have been trying to research on parenting time deviation in the
state of Georgia. The new child support laws passed on January,2007
state that. But it is fuzzy to me. Because of 2 reasons-...
Forum: Child Support July 24th 07, 04:39 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
One time Lump sum payment for life

Facts:
1. My ex pays me $x each month on time as child support for the past 1
year.
2. My daughter is now 4.
3. He is liable to pay till she is 18 (another 14 years).
4. He never visits her. Nor does...
Forum: Child Support November 7th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 311
Posted By [email protected]
Name change because parent not visiting child

Thanks Ghost writer. I live in Georgia.

My ex and I do not have personality issues or anything. He just doesnt
want to do anything with his son because he choses not to tell the
world (and his...
Forum: Child Support November 7th 06, 05:36 PM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 311
Posted By [email protected]
Name change because parent not visiting child

I have the sole physical custody of my minor child with the father
having the usual visitaion rights. I am a citizen of state of Georgia.
The father does provide child support. But he refuses to have...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4