Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ?-?
Forum: Child Support October 25th 06, 09:22 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By ?-?
The price of justice?

"Dave" wrote in

I was always told that everyone in the United States was protected by
the laws of this country.

Justice is for only those that can afford it!
Forum: Child Support October 25th 06, 04:26 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By ?-?
Resentment

Women may rejoice today for the large sum of money they are handed each
month, but once a child learns of the persecution of their Father that is
commited to collect those funds in that child's...
Forum: Child Support October 23rd 06, 02:49 AM Posted to alt.child-support,can.legal,can.politics,soc.men
Replies: 1,448
Posted By ?-?
Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"?-?" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support October 21st 06, 04:23 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By ?-?
Once again, where is equality?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061020/ap_on_fe_st/for_men_only;_ylt=AoDrz9azdg8Uf2Feyn6rA9kZ.3QA;_ylu=X3oDMTA3NW1oMDRpBHNlYwM3NTc-
Forum: Child Support October 21st 06, 04:12 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By ?-?
South Bend (St. Joseph County), Indiana

wrote in

my particular case? Since my individual case has had so much publicity,
I have received numerous calls from concerned parents and grandparents
who have complained...
Forum: Child Support October 21st 06, 04:00 PM Posted to alt.child-support,can.legal,can.politics,soc.men
Replies: 1,448
Posted By ?-?
Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

"teachrmama" wrote in

Yes, as a matter of fact. It may look good on paper, but it just isn't
done that way. When my husband went to court to have CS set for the
Forum: Child Support October 20th 06, 02:41 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By ?-?
Westchester County, New York

wrote in

One of Westchester County's largest child support offenders is a woman
-- she owes 68-thousand dollars.

She's a witch, burn her! LOL

The puritans sure are alive...
Forum: Child Support October 20th 06, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By ?-?
Portrayal of males

"Phil" wrote in
I was just thinking about this today when I heard the news that Paul
McCartney's recent ex is filing for millions for their 4 year marriage.
Why in...
Forum: Child Support October 19th 06, 02:52 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By ?-?
Portrayal of males

"Phil" wrote in

Men and women are treated differently in everything from dealing with
crimes and prison sentences to parenthood.

I was just thinking about this today when...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 08:51 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By ?-?
Radical Diary

"Patrick Lee" wrote in

elistist who created the system, so they could
feel good about cutting welfare....and say look
here and see what a good U.S. Congress we
are...We...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 08:44 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By ?-?
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in

Seriously, Bob, either I'm missing something, or y'all are not
communicating something, or y'all really do not give a damn about the
welfare of the...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 08:14 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By ?-?
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
?-? wrote:
"Fred" wrote in

Both base child support on the...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 06, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By ?-?
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in

Both base child support on the combined gross incomes of both parents,

That's after they impute his income up and impute her income down, then it's...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 06, 05:34 AM Posted to alt.child-support,can.legal,can.politics,soc.men
Replies: 2
Posted By ?-?
Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

"Karen Gordon" wrote in

(K): Just that there are so many more fathers than mothers that are
deadbeats and perverts .... Count the male names in these sites and...
Forum: Child Support October 9th 06, 05:25 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By ?-?
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in

Gini wrote:
"Fred" wrote
What I'm trying to discuss is taking responsibility.
==
What you appear...
Forum: Child Support October 9th 06, 05:23 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By ?-?
Unique or is it... advice wanted from fathers

wrote in

My point is this - where do we all stand in this situation since there
is no outstanding child support (that I know of), we were unwed in a
state none of us are...
Forum: Child Support October 8th 06, 05:27 PM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By ?-?
Things to think of before you get married again..

"teachrmama" wrote in

And both should have the honor and privilege of raising the child,
INCLUDUNG providing for the financial needs of raising the child--no more
"but...
Forum: Child Support October 1st 06, 05:05 PM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 3
Posted By ?-?
Uppity Men

"Dusty" wrote in

Over 230 years later, state-sponsored tyranny has re-appeared in our
midst. And once again, a group of uppity men are willing to risk their
lives, their...
Forum: Child Support September 25th 06, 01:25 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By ?-?
Another brilliant idea from CSE: let's steal from the retirement funds

"teachrmama" wrote in

What a wonderful term for a judge whose job it is to look out for the
welfare of children to use about children--just because they aren't the
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19