Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.92 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: scaredfather
Forum: Child Support April 2nd 08, 12:42 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 17
Posted By scaredfather
CS, salary and which way to go?

On Mar 31, 11:58 pm, whatamess wrote:
We are trying to figure out the best way to go through a move...what
would you do, based on the fact that the morons at the CSE...
Forum: Child Support March 21st 08, 11:57 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By scaredfather
criminal visitation interference

On Mar 16, 1:25 pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
"Dusty" wrote in ...
"fathersrights" wrote in...
Forum: Child Support March 16th 08, 12:21 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 22
Posted By scaredfather
question about decree

On Mar 12, 7:43 pm, Chris wrote:
Yep, the gotcha! I can't believe I did not catch this one.
I just assumed it would end at 21.
It does NOT state that she has to pay for...
Forum: Child Support March 16th 08, 12:05 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 22
Posted By scaredfather
question about decree

On Mar 12, 5:36 pm, Chris wrote:
In my decree it states that I will pay one half of college expenses,
room and board, books, ect.
My question is at what age? There is no...
Forum: Child Support March 8th 08, 02:57 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 35
Posted By scaredfather
Why does he owe her money?

On Feb 16, 11:30 am, "Kenneth S." wrote:
Once again, I wonder what the father would say, if he were to speak for
himself. Did he walk away from the marriage or did he...
Forum: Child Support February 14th 08, 05:35 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 40
Posted By scaredfather
Bush's tax rebate

On Feb 14, 8:09 am, "Gini" wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote

What she doesn't understand is special needs children grow up to be
special...
Forum: Child Support February 13th 08, 06:03 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By scaredfather
how to pay less child support

On Feb 12, 9:03 am, "fathersrights" wrote:
A free sample motion to lower child support is athttp://www.lowersupport.com

When I was in college my economics professor said...
Forum: Child Support February 3rd 08, 11:46 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By scaredfather
Outrage

On Feb 2, 4:50 pm, "DB" wrote:
So the oil companies are posting record profits of $40 Billion each.

And we go to jail over a few hundred bucks a month!!!!!

I think they...
Forum: Child Support January 22nd 08, 11:21 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 8
Posted By scaredfather
How Much Child Support

On Jan 21, 11:03 am, "DB" wrote:
"Gini" wrote in message

should Kevin Federline get? Britney averages 750k...
Forum: Child Support January 21st 08, 10:55 AM Posted to alt.child-support, alt.support.marriage, soc.men, soc.women,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Replies: 9
Posted By scaredfather
divorced parents deserve (and get) much less respect from theirkids

On Jan 17, 5:44 am, "deja.blues" wrote:
"SRAM" wrote in message

Same...
Forum: Child Support January 18th 08, 11:51 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 70
Posted By scaredfather
a little advice needed

On Jan 16, 8:52 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"Chris" wrote "Gini" wrote
"kennyfan06" u40691@uwe wrote
he wont lift the restraining order...
Forum: Child Support January 18th 08, 11:48 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 70
Posted By scaredfather
a little advice needed

On Jan 16, 2:46 pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
"kennyfan06" u40691@uwe wrote in messagenews:7e4fa866b9fa9@uwe...
the restraining order was for me wanting to move and he...
Forum: Child Support January 18th 08, 11:44 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 70
Posted By scaredfather
a little advice needed

Pay the child support. At least that's what I see helps. Especially w/
women. Throw the dog a bone and e/thing should be fine.

kennyfan06 wrote:
This is really rare but i am a divorced mother who...
Forum: Child Support January 10th 08, 03:29 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 7
Posted By scaredfather
Change divorce decree

On Jan 9, 12:26 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"scaredfather"wrote

"Gini" wrote:

===
So, who heard the
initial case? And when was
it decided? Oh, yeah--and what...
Forum: Child Support January 9th 08, 02:36 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 7
Posted By scaredfather
Change divorce decree

On Jan 8, 4:58 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"scaredfather" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support January 8th 08, 02:18 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 7
Posted By scaredfather
Change divorce decree

Because I was unable to pay the ex 1000.00 by the end of 2007 she is
now trying to get the divorce decree changed. She just fired her third
attorney. My attorney called to verify and he said that he...
Forum: Child Support November 6th 07, 10:40 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By scaredfather
Medical Support Changes

"My ex-husband just declines, saying that he could never do such a
thing." Already your husbands sounds like a smart man.

I don't want to be rude lady. But since you are here begging for
money, may...
Forum: Child Support October 28th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Posted By scaredfather
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

On Oct 4, 3:33 pm, "Lvnsurpriseaz" u37991@uwe wrote:
My sons father pays child support and I have 100% physical custody. Now, the
father refuses to pay for events that my son wants to...
Forum: Child Support October 22nd 07, 11:53 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By scaredfather
The future of C$ Law?

On Oct 21, 7:55 pm, " wrote:
I would just assume to start advocating NCPs to ALL stop paying child
support...they don't have close to enough jails to jail...
Forum: Child Support October 19th 07, 10:54 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 65
Posted By scaredfather
Will the court allow me to refuse child support?

Making excuses for her means you are blind to what she said, or
you just don't care because you share the same views.

I personally don't make...
Forum: Child Support October 19th 07, 10:42 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 65
Posted By scaredfather
Will the court allow me to refuse child support?

If the mother is not un-fit, I see no reason to remove the child from her
care.

Does this go for the father also? I mean the father has a full-time
job, no drugs or alcohol, good morals. I'm...
Forum: Child Support October 17th 07, 02:13 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By scaredfather
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

I personally think that when two people split up they should get an order of
support and a court order for visitation right away, because you never know
how another person may act in an attempt...
Forum: Child Support October 17th 07, 02:05 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By scaredfather
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

....How can these people known as noncustodial parents get away with,"
You said the magic word "noncustodial" parent. I'm sure if he had some
type of custody it would probably be different.
Forum: Child Support October 15th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 5
Posted By scaredfather
CP relocating

Hi all,

Divorce just went through. Like the majority of cases, ex got sole
custody. I got joint legal, right of first refusal and one weekday
overnight. My question is: Does anyone have statistics...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29