Showing results 1 to 25 of 75
Search took 2.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kenneth S.
Forum: Child Support December 18th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1,182
Posted By Kenneth S.
child support review objection

The general principle is that women who have been given the power to make
unilateral post-conception reproductive choices should not also be given the
power to impose the cost of their unilateral...
Forum: Child Support December 11th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By Kenneth S.
Child Custody Center

Who are these people kidding? The "single most important fact that
must be true if one is to prevail in a custody dispute" is that one must be
of the female persuasion. Women who want custody...
Forum: Child Support December 9th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 191
Posted By Kenneth S.
Child Support - When Does Child Support End?

"DB" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in

BTW, you never answered my question: When a man...
Forum: Child Support December 6th 07, 03:34 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 191
Posted By Kenneth S.
Child Support - When Does Child Support End?

"Very Determined!" wrote in message
On Nov 29, 5:46 pm, "Kenneth S." ...
Forum: Child Support November 30th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 191
Posted By Kenneth S.
Child Support - When Does Child Support End?

"Very Determined!" wrote in message
On Nov 28, 6:29 pm, Sarah Gray ...
Forum: Child Support November 26th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By Kenneth S.
Utah firm to bring retail DNA test to market

Press Release Source: Sorenson Genomics

Sorenson Genomics to Bring the First-Ever Retail DNA Test to Market
Monday November 26, 7:01 am ET
New DNA Paternity Test Kit Allows Customers to Purchase...
Forum: Child Support November 5th 07, 11:01 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 27
Posted By Kenneth S.
Office of Chid Suppor Enforcement Oct. Newsletter

wrote in message
On Nov 1, 4:58 pm, Jill wrote:

How about these quotes from...
Forum: Child Support October 31st 07, 01:59 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By Kenneth S.
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support October 27th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 78
Posted By Kenneth S.
Mark this Indiana Story in the History of Journalism.

The report below needs to be put in perspective.

If the report were balanced, it would include a paragraph giving the
overall proportions of mothers and fathers who have custody. It would call...
Forum: Child Support October 26th 07, 04:16 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 73
Posted By Kenneth S.
Choice for Men Position Paper

"Justthe6ofus" wrote in message
On Oct 25, 4:57 am, "Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote:
Justthe6ofus...
Forum: Child Support October 23rd 07, 08:21 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 73
Posted By Kenneth S.
Choice for Men Position Paper

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:
Kingsley G. Morse Jr. (Delete the D) wrote:
P O S I T I O N ...
Forum: Child Support October 17th 07, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 65
Posted By Kenneth S.
Will the court allow me to refuse child support?

wrote in message
Apologies if this is not the right forum for this question, but I am
hoping someone will know...
Forum: Child Support October 16th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By Kenneth S.
Does anybody have any useful advice? NOPE

"Gini" wrote in message

"Kenneth S." wrote
"Gini" wrote "Poor Kenneth hasn't been around much at all since his
beloved Widow
Forum: Child Support October 16th 07, 07:40 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By Kenneth S.
Does anybody have any useful advice? NOPE

"animal05" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:

"Gini" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support October 15th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By Kenneth S.
Child-Support from the NCPs Perspective

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in message
Gini wrote:
"Paula" wrote
"Gini" wrote:

On Oct 12, 9:47 am, "Gini" wrote:
This group is...
Forum: Child Support October 13th 07, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By Kenneth S.
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in message news:7996cd2fa0c2c@uwe...
Why is the DBP crew in every group, discussion, topic, and thread when it
is
about child support? Is it possible for them to...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 07, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 5
Posted By Kenneth S.
Crybaby Deadbeats

wrote in message
am so tired of noncustodial parents crying about child support. Most
of them don't pay...
Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Posted By Kenneth S.
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in message
On Oct 5, 9:32 am, whatamess wrote:
Forum: Child Support October 6th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Posted By Kenneth S.
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

I should start by saying that the remarks attributed to me below are not
what I said. In the course of editing, someone has removed my remarks, but
left my name in above someone else's comments.

Forum: Child Support October 5th 07, 02:20 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Posted By Kenneth S.
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

"Lvnsurpriseaz" u37991@uwe wrote in message news:7934879433388@uwe...
My sons father pays child support and I have 100% physical custody. Now,
the
father refuses to pay for events that my...
Forum: Child Support October 5th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support,misc.legal,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.lawyers
Replies: 22
Posted By Kenneth S.
Help, please answer if you know

"Rog'" wrote in message
My friend faces garnishment of wages because of...
Forum: Child Support September 21st 07, 04:02 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By Kenneth S.
Define "Custodial Parent"?

"Anon" wrote in message
There are zillions (that's the official count) of laws defining rights
for the "custodial...
Forum: Child Support August 16th 07, 06:28 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 31
Posted By Kenneth S.
Question about statute...GARNISHMENT

wrote in message
The operational court order DCSE here in Virginia is operating under
is from last year, and makes...
Forum: Child Support August 11th 07, 12:05 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By Kenneth S.
The state can't decide what makes a parent

I agree in part with the sentiment below that the laws are not keeping
up with the technology. Note, however, that the laws followed DNA
technology VERY quickly, when it came to using the new...
Forum: Child Support July 18th 07, 05:48 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 122
Posted By Kenneth S.
Child Support ?'s

"teachrmama" wrote in message