Showing results 1 to 25 of 97
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tracy
Forum: Child Support November 13th 06, 08:33 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By Tracy
14 year old son decided to live with his dad

But - did you and your wife attend couple's counseling together? Did she
attend individual counseling? Your wife is suffering and she needs to deal
with it. Otherwise it will haunt her until her...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By Tracy
14 year old son decided to live with his dad

"Pea C" wrote in message
My wife should read this. She "pushes" negative things about me into
the our daughter's...
Forum: Child Support November 9th 06, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By Tracy
14 year old son decided to live with his dad

"Deb" wrote in message
Does anyone have any advice to help me cope? I am staying busy and
trying to move on...
Forum: Child Support November 2nd 06, 03:03 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 68
Posted By Tracy
Mother demands I deposit child support payment for her or she'll take me to court

"Ned" wrote in message
Hi Tracy

I contacted her bank (Citibank) and found out about something called
Forum: Child Support November 1st 06, 09:04 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 68
Posted By Tracy
Mother demands I deposit child support payment for her or she'll take me to court

Bank of America is the same bank my son's father uses. My son's father
could have changed banks to mine, since mine wouldn't have charged him a
fee, but I seen no reason to do so.

If you feel it...
Forum: Child Support November 1st 06, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 68
Posted By Tracy
Mother demands I deposit child support payment for her or she'll take me to court

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Ned" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support October 12th 06, 03:20 PM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Tracy
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Ken Chaddock" wrote in message
Moon Shyne wrote:

Married and divorcing: default 50/50. No rights to walk away. If Dad...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 07:19 PM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Tracy
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Gini" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote

"Gini" wrote

"Fred" wrote
Then we...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 07:16 PM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Tracy
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
Tracy wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support October 10th 06, 07:22 PM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Tracy
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
All I'm asking is that both men and women take responsibility for their
choices. What's...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 06, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.child-support,soc.men
Replies: 1,448
Posted By Tracy
Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support October 10th 06, 03:23 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Tracy
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Fred" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support October 9th 06, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By Tracy
Unique or is it... advice wanted from fathers

wrote in message

My point is this - where do we all stand in this situation since there
is no outstanding...
Forum: Child Support October 9th 06, 03:09 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 5
Posted By Tracy
Needing some advice

"Dave" wrote in message
In any case, I have a dilema on my hands. Do you force a child to see
you when they would rather...
Forum: Child Support October 8th 06, 07:37 PM Posted to alt.child-support,soc.men
Replies: 1,448
Posted By Tracy
Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

"pandora" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support October 7th 06, 03:25 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Tracy
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Gini" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote
"Gini" wrote
I have repeatedly
reminded her that a...
Forum: Child Support October 7th 06, 01:59 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Tracy
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Gini" wrote in message news:0NCVg.263$ms1.59@trndny05...

"Ken Chaddock" wrote
Tracy, what you are describing is the only means of birth...
Forum: Child Support October 7th 06, 01:56 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Tracy
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Gini" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote
"Gini" wrote

Okay, I've got to ask - why '30'? If I used '30' for my...
Forum: Child Support October 7th 06, 01:51 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Tracy
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Ken Chaddock" wrote in message
Tracy wrote:
"Gini" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support October 7th 06, 01:11 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Tracy
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Gini" wrote in message news:9cCVg.60$WD1.42@trndny04...

"Tracy" wrote
"Gini" wrote
"Phil" wrote
"Gini" wrote
"Phil" wrote
"Gini" wrote
Forum: Child Support October 7th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.child-support,soc.men
Replies: 1,448
Posted By Tracy
Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

"Chris" wrote in message

"pandora" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support October 7th 06, 12:48 AM Posted to alt.child-support,soc.men
Replies: 1,448
Posted By Tracy
Low Income Fathers, Child Support and Economic Oppression

"Rags" wrote in message

Tracy wrote:
"pandora" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support October 6th 06, 10:47 PM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Tracy
Things to think of before you get married again..

"Gini" wrote in message news:cWfVg.34$We.13@trndny08...

"Phil" wrote
"Gini" wrote
"Phil" wrote
"Gini" wrote
wrote
Forum: Child Support October 6th 06, 10:40 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 11
Posted By Tracy
Mom seeking child support arrested for rape

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: Child Support October 6th 06, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By Tracy
Anyone have information on joint legal custody in CA?

"Mona Lena" wrote in message

Do you have to request school records quaterly or does the school send
them...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 97