Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.70 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Leahbelle'sMommy
Forum: Pregnancy October 25th 06, 01:19 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Leahbelle'sMommy
Positive HPT!

No worries. I have only had one baby.. DD is now 4 months old. My
first 2 months of pregnancy were odd ones... Before I found out I was
pregnant, the "morning sickness" I had was thought to be the...
Forum: Pregnancy October 11th 06, 02:27 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Leahbelle'sMommy
infant constipation

Kim:

Breastfed babies definitely have 3-4 BM a day... But - as you already
know - that is because breast milk is digested so much more quickly
then formula... How long has he been on formula?

Now...
Forum: Pregnancy October 10th 06, 01:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Leahbelle'sMommy
Do I Have Separation Anxiety?

AnneB974 wrote:
I think that you should talk to your ob-gyn or a counsillor. All of
your emotions get muddled up and if you can't get a bit of help or
support to re-arrange yourself things can...
Forum: Pregnancy October 6th 06, 09:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Leahbelle'sMommy
Do I Have Separation Anxiety?

CJRA -

Thanks so much for your response! Again, it's nice to know I'm not
alone - and everything you said - is me in a nutshell!!!!! I made an
appointment for Tuesday evening to speak with a psych...
Forum: Pregnancy October 6th 06, 01:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Leahbelle'sMommy
Pregnancy Crazies

I'm wondering how far along you are? When I was pregnant, I started
waking in the early morning hours (like 4a.m.) to go to the bathroom,
but then to clean. Like crazy scrib the sink with a...
Forum: Pregnancy October 6th 06, 01:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Leahbelle'sMommy
40 weeks and still waiting...

I think the last month of pregnancy was the hardest for me. Not
because I was uncomfortable, but because I was eagar to me the new
addition. I wanted to put a face to her name... I just wanted to...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6