Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Katherine L
Forum: Pregnancy July 9th 06, 04:28 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Katherine L
Art photo of Pregnant women

I think a mother in that stage of her life should be portrayed as love, not
sex.

"Nan" wrote in message
On Sat, 08 Jul 2006...
Forum: Pregnancy July 8th 06, 04:16 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Katherine L
Art photo of Pregnant women

90% of the photos should be considered soft core porn.... :o( In no way do
they really showcase the beauty of a pregnant woman. The poses are
provocative and frankly I am sickened by them. The...
Forum: Pregnancy July 6th 06, 11:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Katherine L
abbreviations

one I have seen was mucous ECWM or something like that????
"Kathryn" wrote in message

"Katherine L" ...
Forum: Pregnancy July 6th 06, 02:36 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Katherine L
abbreviations

I am new to the Pregnancy newsgroup and need schooling on what all of the
abbrevations are...
Forum: Pregnancy July 6th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Katherine L
Implantation Spotting-might be TMI for some

No, no progesterone. I'm still very confused. I guess the spotting can
be considered my period even though it was like 1/100th of what my normal
period is... :o(

"rangitotogirl"...
Forum: Pregnancy July 4th 06, 04:57 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Katherine L
Implantation Spotting-might be TMI for some

I ovulated on the 17th of June, then 9 days later (27th) I began spotting.
The spotting was very very light and lasted 4.5 days. I experiened quite a
bit of fatigue during days 2 and 3 of the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6